Lens Flair

photo45.jpg

Taken at Donington on Saturday.

nice shot Martyn. I think the shutter might have been a bit fast but whatever it takes to get the shot is usually good enough :)

DSC_1137.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.**/img401/4287/dsc00351cn9.jpg

I was pretty sure but never have been to the Maintower myself, hence I don't know the view exactly!

hehe, its shame, it costs just to go up there, for a student, its 3,10 euros, but over two days, I was up there eleven times, and thats getting to be expensive. I am going up there one last time tonight to finish off my time lapse project.

/Offtopic, but what are you doing right now? Semesterferien is done right?

I like the dark, eeriness to your photo. ;)

Thanks! A lot of my photos from the last 6 months seem to have that sort of tone, I guess that's what you get for living in Vancouver during the winter!

Looks like spring skiing for you Iben! I'm trying to get up to Whistler this weekend, I'm not sure what the conditions are like there.

472546878_41b9da422e_o.jpg

hehe, its shame, it costs just to go up there, for a student, its 3,10 euros, but over two days, I was up there eleven times, and thats getting to be expensive. I am going up there one last time tonight to finish off my time lapse project.

/Offtopic, but what are you doing right now? Semesterferien is done right?

Semesterferien are over for me forever as well as lectures. I'm currently doing a practical term about which I'm writing my diploma as well. Would've liked to join you but I was busy yesterday evening anyway, so we'll probably meet when going to the Ring on the 20th. :)