Lens Flair

Ah- was wondering where that was as well :D

255539549_pmPLF-XL.jpg

Wow! Nice colors!

Wish I'd stopped down a bit more on this one and was a bit sloppy on the PP but I think it's still pretty decent.

255881501_422w6-X2.jpg

^ Is that by any chance in Denmark, maybe near hanstholm or something. If it is, I'm disapointed you didn't stopped by to say hello :p

^wait a minute...what the hell are you doing in Finland?!? :?

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/18/DSC1798.jpg

2274762315_3b3b819611.jpg

more pics from this event to follow....first image out of the camera right there. powered on and snapped it in full manual using whatever settings wherer in the camera, luck shot for sure!

For a proper winter :p
nah, I'm here to finish my study somehow. An internship for 6 months. :)

Well, you picked a nice, although a bit small and quiet city for that :) My family from my mother's side comes from Ylivieska, and her father and sister still live there. If you hear someone mentioning the "Jaakolantalo" (orange wooden building across the street from the telephone company building/telephone mast, near to the railway bridge that crosses the Kalajoki river), that's my grandfathers old family house :) Lots of history in that building, these days it's primarily used as a place for "Her?tt?j?-seura" (religious folk) gatherings and my grandfather has a museum in the attic.

Though the last I heard (we were there during the christmas holiday), he was going to move back in to the building and was making himself a sauna in the basement...and he's well over 80 :p That's one grandpa of steel I've got there...

edit: Haa, I found a picture of the building:

etukoll.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got a scanner, for cheap from a friend of mine. Still learning the fine art of scanning and the results are...well, not the best but at least something. Here's some nice autumn sky and a tree shot using an ancient Nikkormat FTn and expired Fuji Superia 200 as the film :p

full

I really like the piggie shot, Ice. ^_^

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/19/DSC1833.jpg