Lens Flair

Sorry, but that one went over my head so fast it almost broke the sound barrier. :?

1315344592_bc874db277_o.jpg

gonna post a few i took on my compact (SD400)

this has had no post applied to it per se, the colour selection is actually a special feature in the camera itself, though it doesnt always work perfectly. this is one of the very few that turned out ok. i think there may only be 2 or 3 more that worked well enough to keep.

doigal- cool photo!
jmiller: looks like quite the experience- big football games are quite the experience.

282937754_sv5Qz-XL.jpg

I'm in the middle of exams at the moment, haven't had a chance to get out shooting lately... I'm looking forward to the summer!

The quality of shots in this thread has been constantly improving... Good work everyone! Francis, I can see a huge amount of improvement in your shots recently, congrats!

Nice shot odo, I like how the lighting is even over the front and side of the car... would have been nice if the top of the bonnet was lit too though. The main thing I don't like is the reflection under the drivers side mirror...

Nice shot odo, I like how the lighting is even over the front and side of the car... would have been nice if the top of the bonnet was lit too though. The main thing I don't like is the reflection under the drivers side mirror...

Yeah, I don't like that reflection too. :) This was more or less just trying out that how nicely reflectors work to lit up parts of the car.(The entire front was in shadow and we lit it up with couple 110cm reflectors) We did wash the car before the shoot but there's still lots of gravel, sand and dust on the streets after the winter so it was quite impossible to get really clean car...but next time. :)

Here's another shot from the same shoot
19.4.2008_Oulu_BMW_E46_330dT47.jpg

Got my (well, our, since I bought it with my friend) scanner in the mail today, spent most of this evening scanning a little bit of this and that... This nice Porsche was shot with Nikon F601 using AF 50/1.4D (I think) and the film was Agfachrome CTX 100. Looks pretty decent, I think? :cool:

full