Let play "what could be bent on this POS" - or I need a bit of help with a car issue

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
Let play "what could be bent on this POS" - or I need a bit of help with a car issue

I am looking at a car for a friend of mine, it is an '03 Saturn L200. She thought she had brake issues but after inspecting it, the face of the caliper is hitting the inside of the wheel in 3 or 4 places. The wheel bearing appears to be ok, no shimmy at all. I replaced these brakes about 8 months ago, and there is no evidence that anything shifted or bolts loosening. Any ideas?

If you are confused, I am talking about the outer face of the caliper (the part facing the front of the car) hitting the wide part of the wheel on the inside as it rolls. Any ideas?

That is odd. I she running on the stock wheels?

Yup stock steelies

hey guys, I think it might be a bent wheel. What do you think? Bent wheel? I'm pretty sure it's a bent wheel.

Bullshit, it's Parkinson's.

That explains why the car shakes at speed.

hey guys, I think it might be a bent wheel. What do you think? Bent wheel? I'm pretty sure it's a bent wheel.

I'm not sure. You know, it could be a bent wheel, but that would be the obvious answer.

I'm stumped, unless it is of course, a bent wheel.

Perhaps she bent it when she ran over that shallow grave?

I'd say she more than likely accidentally hit a pot hole that was left there by construction workers.

I'd say she more than likely accidentally hit a pot hole that was left there by construction workers.

You know, if she did that then it's likely that she bent her wheel.

The wheel is bent, bury it in a shallow grave and be done with it.