DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Frontier Pro-4X - BRZ
disintegrator.png

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6
Gold has some inherent value in electronics, scientific instruments, and for it's heat reflective properties.

I kind of worry about the bitcoin thing; I don't have any money in crypto, but I know some people who do. Although I was skeptical about crypto, if I had a time machine I'd 100% go back and heavily invest in Bitcoin when it was worthless. I just don't want to see people I care about hurt financially.

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I have one friend who was trying to recruit *everyone* into every shitcoin he was hot in at the time, and then when he started to get "life-canging!" invites to buy NFTs from some of the better-known entities (Invisible friends, etc) he started rubbing it in everyone's faces, with "who's laughing now?! I told you all it was legit!".

While he used to post a dozen times a day about it, he hasn't posted about crypto or NFT's a single time since the first day/days of this recent crash. I suspect he'd dumped every penny he had into these "investments"

I put in no more than I was still comfortable to lose. Of course I basically bought in at the peak.
Bitcoin, Etherium and $5 into one low-tier coin as if it were a lottery ticket just for funsies.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6
$5 is so low risk it's not even worth mentioning. I hope things rebound and you make up the losses.

GRtak

Forum Addict

GRtak

Forum Addict

GRtak

Forum Addict

GRtak

Forum Addict

Delusional, and I am being very polite!