Let's have a laugh

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Someone reeeeeally needs to to a supercut of his own "gaffes". There's been a lot of bizarre ones. It's not like Biden's or most other people where they simply chose a wrong word, like saying "sister" instead of "wife" when speaking about a series of family members (watching vintage Family Fued a lot lately, and people mis-speak when introducing family members all the time)...but, like..."Yo, Semite. Yo, semite." and "Thighland"? It's like he doesn't understand the context of what he's reading, to be able to tell what the words are supposed to be.

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Someone reeeeeally needs to to a supercut of his own "gaffes". There's been a lot of bizarre ones. It's not like Biden's or most other people where they simply chose a wrong word, like saying "sister" instead of "wife" when speaking about a series of family members (watching vintage Family Fued a lot lately, and people mis-speak when introducing family members all the time)...but, like..."Yo, Semite. Yo, semite." and "Thighland"? It's like he doesn't understand the context of what he's reading, to be able to tell what the words are supposed to be.
Like this?

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
[OC] Guy on my street has one of these flags. Ridden/driven past it 100 times. Last night on my bike ride I started thinking where a "Trump Train" might go...

trump_train.png

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Went to a link off of Facebook and saw probably 10-15 Trump ads. These were the gems.

Screenshot_20200819-154228~2.png

Screenshot_20200819-154342~2.png

Screenshot_20200819-154432~2.png

Who falls for this crap?

Left out are the ads that seem to suggest the Harris is bad. Because she's a woman, I guess...