Let's have a laugh

18424097_1800078373654233_8855938603705892662_n.jpg

Rah rah...

YES! We need more of those!

Apparently, some kumbaya pacifists are too blind to see what those peaceful violent protesters are capable of. They are there just to cause trouble. And you're going to cry for them? lol.

Same can be said about the SWAT team.

:think:

Couldn't the White Horse also be Trump?

Same can be said about the SWAT team.
As per usual, wrong. Only criminals think that way.

:think:

Couldn't the White Horse also be Trump?
Bwahahaha...grasping at straws I see. The video is not anti-Trump. Leave it to the loser Left to twist things.

Here, let me help you.

1) Refers to White Horse. A horse of spirit.
2) "The spirit is out now. The spirit of anti-christ."
3) "These people are mocking the President. The words they use, the speech use, that's the spirit of anti-Christ. That's the spirit of hatred."

Soooooooooo, LOL, if the Trump were the White Horse, he's mocking himself? :lol:

I know I know...you're desperate. Next time you post a video, maybe you should understand and watch through the whole thing first. Just a tip. ;)

18403549_913536512117578_1262082550852058242_n.jpg

Hey Eddie, I did watch that video all the way through. But the description has more to do with Trump than the anti Trump people. But you go ahead and keep your blinders on.

Hey Eddie, I did watch that video all the way through. But the description has more to do with Trump than the anti Trump people. But you go ahead and keep your blinders on.
It's a stolen video. The toothless inbreds from RRW News just took an excerpt from a video that they don't own and tried to propagandize it. Sadly, some people are foolish enough to believe them....and we know of at least one in this forum.

So, by your logic, do you really think Trump said this? :lol:

15972694_10154203512242606_3430168314298342997_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I'm more than content of being quiet and just post stuff. But, there's a couple of knuckleheads on here that want to act like the whiny sore loser snot-nose Liberals that they are.

Insert face palm here.

This is (and has been for a while) one of the most partisan threads here. Not saying that was level's intent, but it is that way now.

It's just that the aggression or the partisanship is released in a more passive aggressive way than simply arguing one's point. Just something to make us laugh? It's turned into something to attack the opposition thinly disguised as a joke. Now it would be nice if we could all get together for some nonpartisan laughs ... but then stuff would have to change here ... and since that doesn't seem like it will (que everyone pointing the finger at everyone else), this is what we will keep getting here in the future. And so if the premise is rubbish ... people will start to argue their positions here as well.

Have you considered simply posting something both funnier and less partisan than what everyone else posts?

I admit the right content isn't always easy to dig up (and I don't always try very hard), but non-partisan laughs do genuinely happen. These guys were the best at it by far until they closed up shop:

My favorite of theirs was Godzillary but I can only find the flash version (lower the slider for subtitles):
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/godzillary

Wait for it.

Last edited: