Let's have a laugh

?Que? :lol:

Well, what if someone who lives as a man, but is biologically female, gets pregnant? They have a right to have a clean and private room to pump when they return to work after their maternity leave, just as any other biological female. The challenge is, their "mothers' rooms" are normally 4 chairs in a large room with individual privacy curtains. To avoid any potential issues from someone not feeling comfortable with being in that vulnerable position and someone who looks like a man walking in, they have put one of those 4 seats in a fully-enclosed room with it's own door. Yep.

Well, what if someone who lives as a man, but is biologically female, gets pregnant? They have a right to have a clean and private room to pump when they return to work after their maternity leave, just as any other biological female. The challenge is, their "mothers' rooms" are normally 4 chairs in a large room with individual privacy curtains. To avoid any potential issues from someone not feeling comfortable with being in that vulnerable position and someone who looks like a man walking in, they have put one of those 4 seats in a fully-enclosed room with it's own door. Yep.

Simple solution to a very complex problem. However, the idea of a person that looks like a man (with a beard) using a breast pump is now burned in my head...

Simple solution to a very complex problem. However, the idea of a person that looks like a man (with a beard) using a breast pump is now burned in my head...

best-youre-welcome-meme-gif-125.gif

404 - Funny not found.

Eh, some are better than others. My favorite one is about how Sonic the Hedgehog is an empowering game: the first featuring a deaf woman as the main protagonist.

They may have done one on Pong already, but I could imagine them putting a video out about how it's such a positive message for handicapped trans elderly immigrants, like the main characters of the game.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;XmKGPRXE-xw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmKGPRXE-xw[/video]

Last edited:
Unedited recording from "Fox and Friends", an editorial/opinion program pretending to be "news". No, that Toby Kieth song was not added by anyone else...this is exactly as it aired.

Woaw.

I mean, it's not like you should lose any sleep over terrorist dying but that is disgusting.

Also, this is prime propaganda for ISIS.

Some people watched that, thinking, "Hell yeah! They got red, white, and blue(blew) up! Ha ha! These colors don't run!"

Some people, like me, watched that with mouth agape, a chill in the spine, neck hair standing on end, and faces, flush.

Last edited: