Let's have a laugh

its-a-joke-not-a-dick-dont-take-it-so-23443432.png

prizrak;n3553528 said:
Bush - inside jobs? 9/11 conspiracy theory that says it was an inside job, by Bush?
I don't follow conspiracy theories. There's always those group of stupid fuckers that try to play detective/investigator with no real proof; or to just get people all riled up. Then, worst, there's that group of even more stupid fuckers that believe them.

Black Z Eddie;n3553530 said:
I don't follow conspiracy theories. There's always those group of stupid fuckers that try to play detective/investigator with no real proof; or to just get people all riled up. Then, worst, there's that group of even more stupid fuckers that believe them.

Well you asked what he was talking about.... Also out of curiosity what did you think "inside jobs" referred to.

prizrak;n3553533 said:
Well you asked what he was talking about.... Also out of curiosity what did you think "inside jobs" referred to.
Well, like I said, I don't follow conspiracy theories. The term "Inside Jobs" didn't register.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"525","width":"720","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/q0blKfN.jpg"}[/IMG2]

so that's how you don't see what an utter tool trump is?
you "don't register" things that are inconvenient to you point?

interesting...and explains quite a bit!

Last edited:
Black Z Eddie;n3553527 said:
It's people like you why the word "Libtard" exists.
[...]
See - now that's funny. :banana:

[...]The term "Inside Jobs" didn't register.

I've had a team at harvard run the math and it seems you didn't get 25% of the 'joke' you postet and you still thought it was worth sharing. And I`m the *tard? Carry on.

And of course you then go and post another joke containing the consipiracy theory of Obama's Birth certificate. Because you "don't follow conspiracy theories". What happend? Something didn't register again?

Last edited:
There are a lot of conspiracy theories in his last post. He must listen to Alex Jones and believe they are all true.

Now that is funny.

bone;n3553558 said:
so that's how you don't see what an utter tool trump is?
you "don't register" things that are inconvenient to you point?

interesting...and explains quite a bit!
Dude, the only utter tool is you. Hurry along, you have a yellow bus to catch.

Interrobang;n3553559 said:
See - now that's funny. :banana:

I've had a team at harvard run the math and it seems you didn't get 25% of the 'joke' you postet and you still thought it was worth sharing. And I`m the *tard? Carry on.

And of course you then go and post another joke containing the consipiracy theory of Obama's Birth certificate. Because you "don't follow conspiracy theories". What happend? Something didn't register again?
And, therein lies the problem. It's funny how you conveniently left off where I said, "I don't follow conspiracy theories".
HINT: To all of you knuckledraggers that frequent this thread, this is a political joke thread. It will contain satire. You should know this because you occupied the last 24 pages. Please please, please don't tell you actually take my posts as Truth. LOL! :roflmao::bangin: I guess my Libtard comment wasn't so far off after all. Everytime I post something, it never fails, someone gets all triggered. :mrgreen:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"640","width":"640","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/OLrOnD7.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Black Z Eddie;n3553565 said:
[...]And, therein lies the problem. It's funny how you conveniently left off where I said, "I don't follow conspiracy theories".
The rest of your post is literally 2 Lines further down in "". I couldn't have quoted any more. And you wanna argue that I misrepresent what you said and take stuff out of context? I mean, maybe I missunderstood these 15 words and you wanna clear that up. But don't act like I am quoting you out of context here.

[...]To all of you knuckledraggers that frequent this thread, this is a political joke thread. It will contain satire. You should know this because you occupied the last 24 pages. Please please, please don't tell you actually take my posts as Truth. LOL! :roflmao::bangin:
I found your 'Satire-post' (that you didn't even understand by your own admission) distasteful just a few days after the 9/11 anniversary. That is all. You can disagree with that. I for one will call people out for that kind of sh*t, no matter what names you wanna call me for that.

Last edited:
It has to do with Stormy Daniels and her upcoming book. Trump would call it fake news.

Keep showing your colors. Is the kool-aid really that good?

GRtak;n3553590 said:
Keep showing your colors. Is the kool-aid really that good?

If you don't think you suffer from confirmation bias you are wrong, we all do. Can we just post political jokes and ignore other people's leanings please?

there's a difference between jokes and provocation
and the last pages haven't contained any jokes...

we should change funny guy's name to charlie hebdo or sth

Last edited:
bone;n3553596 said:
there's a difference between jokes and provocation
and the last pages haven't contained any jokes...

we should change funny guy's name to charlie hebdo or sth

Jokes can be provocative, in fact that's the entire point behind political cartoons and such.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/wmCf186.png"}[/IMG2]