Let's have a laugh

GRtak;n3554079 said:
Where is the defense of their freedom of speech being infringed?
I'm not in favor of this whatsoever :dunno: A bunch of snowflakes see something that isn't there and throw a tantrum and now the state is taking down political signs on private property? It's complete BS. Hopefully there's a lawsuit coming. I'm curious as to what the charges would be if they arrested the homeowner - probably the catch-all "disturbing the peace", which is used whenever a cop knows you're not breaking any laws but wants to teach you a lesson anyways.

Who are the snowflakes?

LeVeL;n3554087 said:
Did you not read your own link or are you just playing dumb?

I don't think he meant to post that link. He tried to embed the image, and then the link ,title and caption hitched a ride.

I did mean to post the link so everyone could have a chance to see it.

LeVeL;n3554087 said:
Did you not read your own link or are you just playing dumb?

I did read the article. I even re-read the article just to make sure. But you said "snowflakes gonna snowflake". Does that refer to the people that made the sign, or the people that complained about it?

You call almost everyone that doesn't follow your narrow logic a snowflake at sometime or another, so it gets confusing.

GRtak;n3554090 said:
I did mean to post the link so everyone could have a chance to see it.

I did read the article. I even re-read the article just to make sure. But you said "snowflakes gonna snowflake". Does that refer to the people that made the sign, or the people that complained about it?

You call almost everyone that doesn't follow your narrow logic a snowflake at sometime or another, so it gets confusing.

He made it pretty clear that whoever complained is the snowflake in his previous post.

prizrak;n3554091 said:
He made it pretty clear that whoever complained is the snowflake in his previous post.

Did he though? :? I'm with GR on this one. :lol: The post before his has two characters. The person who made the poster, and the reaction to the poster. Who's the apparently obvious snowflake?

Last edited:
NecroJoe;n3554093 said:
Did he though? :? I'm with GR on this one. :lol: The post before his has two characters. The person who made the poster, and the reaction to the poster. Who's the apparently obvious snowflake?
LeVeL;n3554084 said:
I'm not in favor of this whatsoever :dunno: A bunch of snowflakes see something that isn't there and throw a tantrum and now the state is taking down political signs on private property? It's complete BS. Hopefully there's a lawsuit coming. I'm curious as to what the charges would be if they arrested the homeowner - probably the catch-all "disturbing the peace", which is used whenever a cop knows you're not breaking any laws but wants to teach you a lesson anyways.
:shrug: seems relatively straight forward to me...

Probably just confirmation bias in action. We all have our assumptions.

Oh, okay. I somehow scrolled right past that post. I saw the ones before it, and the ones after it, but somehow missed that one. Apologies! Thanks for providing the clarity!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ySd9mMP.jpg"}[/IMG2]

NecroJoe;n3554097 said:
Oh, okay. I somehow scrolled right past that post. I saw the ones before it, and the ones after it, but somehow missed that one. Apologies! Thanks for providing the clarity!

No worries also your anti-italian post completely makes up for it lol

NecroJoe;n3553958 said:
Don't blame the him. He'd probably want that person to be in the women's room. Sounds like you'd prefer this scenario:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/CekjiSHUEAEnJW6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Yeah, because someone with mental disorder (the cross dresser. I had to clarify because no doubt you'd get confused) taking a piss inside the restroom is the same as some dude taking a selfie outside of a restroom. Totally the same thing...not. The sad thing is, this is typical Lib Logic.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"960","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/uFl10mh.jpg"}[/IMG2]

The ads this year are pretty damn good. This one is brilliant.

Far right weirdos convince themselves that Taylor Swift is the epitome of Aryan purity, and secretly a Trump supporter like them. Swift then endorses Democrat candidates. Far right weirdos go into meltdown mode.

Black Z Eddie;n3554107 said:
Yeah, because someone with mental disorder (the cross dresser. I had to clarify because no doubt you'd get confused) taking a piss inside the restroom is the same as some dude taking a selfie outside of a restroom. Totally the same thing...not. The sad thing is, this is typical Lib Logic.
]

okay, well, two things... This is a woman, and this photo just happens to be the one I picked at random, out of many including many inside a woman's restroom.

my point is that people being upset about a man using a men's room, also want to be upset about a woman using a woman's room who looks like this, is like cheering Kanye on for his MAGA hat, and then telling Taylor Swift to stay in her Lane in regards to politics... You can't have it both ways. People got to piss. Typical repub logic, I guess?

Black Z Eddie;n3554107 said:
]

okay, well, two things... This is a woman, and this photo just happens to be the one I picked at random, out of many including many inside a woman's restroom.

casting-trans-men-as-predators-wont-stop-bathroom-bills-_x750.jpg

my point is that people being upset about a man using a men's room, also want to be upset about a woman using a woman's room who looks like this, is like cheering Kanye on for his MAGA hat, and then telling Taylor Swift to stay in her Lane in regards to politics... You can't have it both ways. People got to piss. Typical repub logic, I guess?