Let's have a laugh

Picking that song is going to rustle some GOP jimmies.

Isn't that the best part?

1605145432048.png

1605145507298.png

5354BD9D-5487-4FB0-B3BB-295AC93A8F41.jpeg

These recounts are going to be hilarious. How pissed is DJT going to be when the world watches him lose twice? :ROFLMAO:

Worry as in, dogging their policies and stuff?

....yes. :ROFLMAO: They have an effective way of weaponizing their perspective. When there's less "crazy person" stuff for them to fight, it'll be actual policy, which is often a matter of opinion....and being an organization backed by (mostly) republicans, I assume I'll find myself agreeing with many "left-leaning" choices and they will be disagreeing with.

re: parler: For people who spent 4 years criticizing people who needed "safe spaces", they sure were quick to rush to their own "safe space" social media...after making their own radio shows and TV news networks...

Last edited:
....yes. :ROFLMAO: They have an effective way of weaponizing their perspective. When there's less "crazy person" stuff for them to fight, it'll be actual policy, which is often a matter of opinion.

re: parler: For people who spent 4 years criticizing people who needed "safe spaces", they sure were quick to rush to their own "safe space" social media...after making their own radio shows and TV news networks...

Would you stop pointing out that they have that flakiest snowflakes? They are so sensitive.

"In honor of cowardly President Trump, I call on all Chinese food restaurants to make menu item #45, "Orange Chicken"." (not my joke)

1605235756652.png