Let's have a laugh

Too bad that joke will likely cost him his job. You have to wonder if people who talk like that realize how much they are made fun of.

Too bad that joke will likely cost him his job. You have to wonder if people who talk like that realize how much they are made fun of.
Of course not. There are people who buy truck nuts unironically.

It's so cute when they think they can meme.

1616720988124.png

Humor has been mostly dead since we decided on moral absolutism for some reason, so everyone who can see it as a joke has to fall in line and take it very seriously, whether they care or not.

Also, do not joke where there is literally recording equipment, how many people will need to learn that lesson the hard way? :p

Last edited:
This requires a bit of a setup.

Only if you allow people to refer to him as "twice acquitted" at their discretion :p

Last edited:
Only if you allow people to refer to him as "twice acquitted" at their discretion :p

I have to laugh every time I see that restaurant name, because there used to be (still could be for all I know) a strip club near Milwaukee with that name.

Instead of "former" president, can we start referring to him as "Twice Impeached"?

I have no problem with either of those because they are based in fact. Of course, I also have no problem with him being referred to as the colossal douche bag, because that is also a fact. ;)

Man, the right just cannot meme.

Posted by my cousin this morning. Not sure which is funnier...his "I understand your job needs to be done, but believe that the person who does it deserves to live in poverty" belief, or that the robot thinks someone who orders a martini wants to talk about Budweiser, no matter their IQ.

1617844731772.png

0581BJd.jpeg

I have to laugh every time I see that restaurant name, because there used to be (still could be for all I know) a strip club near Milwaukee with that name.
It’s still there.

1618004904051.png

1618004245461.png

1618004593738.png

Last edited: