Punchline explanation for non-guitarists:

B minor

n2GujnZ.jpg

S5pCa2R.jpeg

Ic46Bmx.jpg

Maybe a bit to close to the truth?

(edit: for clarity, this one's fake)
1619411425560.png

Regardless of which side of the debate you fall on this topic, this is funny, and Kevin Sorbo should really stop trying.
1619411539064.png

Seen in Florida today:
1619412086541.png

Last edited:
View attachment 3560943

Regardless of which side of the debate you fall on this topic, this is funny, and Kevin Sorbo should really stop trying.
View attachment 3560944

To be honest, I don’t see Chicago police doing much of anything outside of just parking where they feel like and chilling out in their brand new Ford explorers. They really do just park on the side of the road or if there’s space, the median. Usually of course this is the north-central areas and a little in the south and west sides. South and west sides are the low-income, We Really Don’t Give a Shit higher crime regions. Basically where trash is really common on sidewalks and sides of the road.

I'm 40 and waaaaay more liberal than I used to be.

Whenever I hear someone older than me say they've become more conservative, then hear them rant about how they want more of their money instead of going into taxes for other people to use, I read that as they're just reverting to being a toddler and are just becoming more selfish.

At the same time that they are using more government resources too.