Let's have a laugh

Screenshot_20211110-225109_Reddit.jpg

Watch from 5:28.

Where is the Kelso burn GIF?

I mean, he's not entirely wrong. Both are pretty much ruining the planet in their own special ways.

Have you seen what passes for comedy at Fox News?

Greg-Gutfeld-The-Five-e1635292529293.jpg

Amusingly:
"n August 2021, Gutfeld! overtook The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the nightly ratings, becoming the highest-rated late-night talk show in the United States. It averaged 2.12 million nightly viewers, more than The Late Show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

Some News pointed out something I hadn't thought of...if a conservative wants right-leaning comedy, it's the one place they can go. left-leaning folks have multiple options, so their viewership is spread around....and it's a good analogy for how the republican party and democratic parties work out, as well.

I try not to watch Fox (so called) News. Even in small doses it makes my skin crawl.
Yeah. There isn't a day I'm not thankful that Mom's into bad Hallmark movies over Fox/OANN/whatever. Fox used to make Dad so angry just sitting in front of the TV. :(

Yeah. There isn't a day I'm not thankful that Mom's into bad Hallmark movies over Fox/OANN/whatever. Fox used to make Dad so angry just sitting in front of the TV. :(

I visited back home in June, and the TV is always on at my parents' and relatives' homes, and it's just constant non-stop "This is why you should be angry!" A really pessimistic existance.