Let's have a laugh

1639016131829.png

A Nativity scene caught fire here. Nothing nefarious, electrics was the cause. But I was recently in a shithole diner in the same town and an older gentleman told the couple he was conversing with that it was set on fire. ?
Funny how the same folks who complain about "victim mentality" or whatever LOVE to make themselves the victim even when they're not.

Like they think evildooers are all basically justThe Riddler or The Wet Bandits, and can't help themselves but leave little clues or some sort of calling card.

By the way, if you rearrange the letters of DELTA OMICRON, you also get EROTIC ALMOND, DIALECT MORON, MOLD REACTION and CILANTRO MODE.

Like they think evildooers are all basically justThe Riddler or The Wet Bandits, and can't help themselves but leave little clues or some sort of calling card.

By the way, if you rearrange the letters of DELTA OMICRON, you also get EROTIC ALMOND, DIALECT MORON, MOLD REACTION and CILANTRO MODE.
Is that how they make the milk?

No more Pooh references for him!

I knew it! It's all a big conspiracy to eat more Mexican food!
oh hell yeah, I am IN on this deep state burrito cabal or whatever

Oh fuck... Deep State Burrito is the best name for a Mexican Food Truck ever!
Ha! There's a chicken place next to UT called the Left Wing that I keep meaning to try, too. Sounds like a left wing everybody can get behind.

He followed up with something like "you're playing into the Democrats' hands."

:unsure: :hammer: