Let's have a laugh

Honestly, if it spurs some people to get the frickin' shot, it's a net positive. I fear the ones holding out are too far gone to even reach, though. They'll write it off as some 4D chess nonsense or misdirection or something because they read a dispatch from Q's father's brother's mother's great-aunt's cousin's last year's college roommate on Facebutt.

(I'm so tired of feeling like we're all being held hostage by these selfish idiots, but that's another thread.)

Honestly, if it spurs some people to get the frickin' shot, it's a net positive. I fear the ones holding out are too far gone to even reach, though. They'll write it off as some 4D chess nonsense or misdirection or something because they read a dispatch from Q's father's brother's mother's great-aunt's cousin's last year's college roommate on Facebutt.

(I'm so tired of feeling like we're all being held hostage by these selfish idiots, but that's another thread.)
Fortunately there are fewer and fewer all the time. We should get an Omicron vaccine soon, so we can get busy living and they can get busy dying.

Fortunately there are fewer and fewer all the time. We should get an Omicron vaccine soon, so we can get busy living and they can get busy dying.
Pretty much that. I'm really out of empathy for anyone keeping the rest of us in this BS. I feel sad that it's happening, but I'm also just exhausted.

Oof!

That is from the show Dallas BTW.

The Gun Mask and "incorporate that pussy" commercials are *chef's kiss*.

Yet so sad¡

Given that Germans have a traditional difficulty pronouncing the "th" sound.... healthcare = hell scare?

Given that Germans have a traditional difficulty pronouncing the "th" sound.... healthcare = hell scare?
I mean, that's accurate for here.