Let's have a race! (This Sat, April 18th) Demo racers Join!

Races start at 1800UTC, which is 11am for you, so 2+hrs still to go.

Yeah I know, that's why I'm gonna go grab some breakfast first.

Matt and Archie are on the server already : )

Would I still be able to join you guys if I am half an hour late?

Oops, got my GMTs mixed up, thought it started now, but still an hour and a half to go. :D

Stupid question...what is the server name? pass?
Somebody PM me please.

Server: [FG] Racing Demo
Password: Finalgear

we have about 6 to 7 ppl on the server already.

Join us

Had some nice races tonight, but i think ive proven that im a rubbish racer. I'll keep practicing...

Thanks for everyone who joined!

There was a nice amount of people and some very nice races :)

Thanks for everyone who joined!

There was a nice amount of people and some very nice races :)

it was very fun indeed.

we should do this more often : )

I'd really like to join in on the action, but does LFS still have the clutch wear thing in it? I mean, do you have to lift off the gas when changing gear with a sequential box?. I used to play the game with a joystick (which i still have) but it's unplayable, since getting on and off throttle with a joystick takes ages. Can't be bothered to dl the demo just to see if that's the case, so I thought I might as well ask here.

Some good races there. I was much better in the FBM than the XFG though. Shame that the only time I was in the top 3 was after everyone else left. :lol:

Werner: Bit of constructive criticism. If you take the inside line you need to watch cars on your right and keep that line throughout the corner. Both times you hit me I was outside and you'd gone deep across the apex, but coming out of the corner you came across to follow the racing line and wiped me out. You'd have to exit the corner on the right of the track if that was the case. (second to last right hander before pit entry) :)

I was a bit like Richard Hammond today...managed to roll my car...twice.

And also after 3 hours of fiddling with the gear ratios, I only managed to make matters worse.

I liked it a lot!
Too bad a can?t drive a RWD car on a mouse :lol:
Let?s do this more often. :)

I was a bit like Richard Hammond today...managed to roll my car...twice.

And also after 3 hours of fiddling with the gear ratios, I only managed to make matters worse.

When did you roll your car? :lol: Can't believe I missed that.

Im sorry guys for my unintresting leave :(
Unfortunatly there was a power cut and it didnt come back after a long while. And since it was night I was already asleep when the power was back on....

It was fun even though I missed the race :p
As MadCow said we should do this more often!!