Votes: 32 22.5%
  • Barak Obama - Democrat

Votes: 92 64.8%
  • Mike Huckabee - Republican

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Hillary Clinton - Democrat

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
It was said over here that no one wins the US presidency if you upset the Jewish / Zionist lobby. Do not know if its true obviously, but he has raced to be nice to it.

Anyway my predictions are still on track - McCain vs Obama with a McCain win although I did not realise that the US has caught the Ming Cambell disease (not liking older candidates - just because they are older) so I may be wrong.

They're all pretty woeful options imo, still have very little idea what obama actually stands for asides from "change"

They're all pretty woeful options imo, still have very little idea what obama actually stands for asides from "change"

Thank you! It seems that most people don't notice that he is always talking about change but has yet to mention what changes he wants to make. Just another simple way to talk yet say nothing and still make the public happy.

Btw, did anyone see his speech after he won the nomination? He looked PISSED

Barack is trying to suck up to the Jewish population and its not working. He is refusing to say anything bad about Iran, whose President openly declared that he seeks the destruction of Israel.

Part of his speech to AIPAC was all about talking tough with Iran. And so what if Iran did openly declare the destruction of Israel? How many times have the presidential candidates from the United States mentioned obliterating Iran? The latter is more likely, considering that Iran hasn't attacked another country in roughly 20 years and presently the United States has soldiers surrounding them.

Part of his speech to AIPAC was all about talking tough with Iran. And so what if Iran did openly declare the destruction of Israel? How many times have the presidential candidates from the United States mentioned obliterating Iran? The latter is more likely, considering that Iran hasn't attacked another country in roughly 20 years and presently the United States has soldiers surrounding them.

Don't forget that they are also developing nuclear weapons. I'll give you one try to guess who those weapons will be targeting

I wonder how many Rednecks vote for Obama...

"I aint votin fo no nigga rite!"

Don't forget that they are also developing nuclear weapons. I'll give you one try to guess who those weapons will be targeting

They have a nuclear energy program, which they have every right to pursue. There isn't sufficient evidence to prove that that have a weapons program, but even if they did I wouldn't care much. I don't see Iran as being homicidal. They won't nuke another country just for the heck of it, because it would result in being nuked themselves.

And I'm sure Israel has nukes pointed in their direction.

They have a nuclear energy program, which they have every right to pursue. There isn't sufficient evidence to prove that that have a weapons program, but even if they did I wouldn't care much. I don't see Iran as being homicidal. They won't nuke another country just for the heck of it, because it would result in being nuked themselves.

And I'm sure Israel has nukes pointed in their direction.

So you're proposing a nuclear war? COOL!

Don't know any american politicians......

How many times have the presidential candidates from the United States mentioned obliterating Iran?
Uh, never. That would be a pretty big deal, a candidate stating they would like to decimate a whole country, presumably with nuclear warfare. We treat them like a rogue state, we're very open with our distaste with how they run things, human rights, harboring extremists, etc. We even have had open threats and warnings including swift military repercussions. We're not even close to a war though, not unless they do something stupid. Speak softly and carry a big stick, though maybe we're a bit louder then Teddy was.

Iran does not want nuclear weapons for war use it wants them for protection. The US will not invade a country in the nuclear club out of fear. This is a good move on their part.

Also Iran has no plans to attack Israel, in general Iranians have never liked the Arabs much historically. The only reason we are hearing all this anti Israel propaganda from their president right now is because their government is weak and suffering a lot of internal pressure from their populace. He is trying to distract them with external threats.

Uh, never. That would be a pretty big deal, a candidate stating they would like to decimate a whole country, presumably with nuclear warfare.

Hillary Clinton just said it not that long ago. And pretty much every candidate that was on the campaign trail threatened to attack Iran.