chaos_2814.jpg

v269906_958_992_1102-1_2782.jpg

You need something much squishier for that little "issue" of yours, dude:

la-z-boy-chair-cropped-737561.jpg

Bugatti_Chair_from_Snail_Room.jpg

Greatest-Chair-History-World_500x500.jpg

I was hoping this would be "Lets get dangerous."

Darkwing_duck.jpg

My grandfather used to have one very, very much like that. I don't know if it was comfortable or not because we weren't allowed to sit in it. Then it burned up in a fire.

Yeah, a genuine Eames lounge chair like that is about 4000 dollars. One day...

Yeah, a genuine Eames lounge chair like that is about 4000 dollars. One day...

Well, he had the same one (I believe) my entire life so when you do save up the cash, you'll know it'll at least last! It was the only place in the house I ever saw him sit other than at the table.

Bauhaus FTW!

Wassily chair by Marcel Breuer
Wassily%20Chair.gif

Mies Van Der Rohe's Bacelona
Pavillion%20Chair.gif

and Cantilever
rohe_sessel_125_big.jpg

Bauhaus FTW!

Wassily chair by Marcel Breuer

Mies Van Der Rohe's Bacelona
Pavillion%20Chair.gif

and Cantilever

My Dad had one of those in his office (or at least, ones that look very similar), he bought three of them and lined them up like a couch.

Well, let's see. Since my dad is a furniture whore and has a particular obsession with crizazy chairs, I've sat in most of the more modern ones posted. Here are my $.02:
Eames Chair: My grandfather has one identical to what's posted. Beautiful chair and really comfortable if you're less than 6'2". I'm just about there, though, so I have to really sink down low otherwise my head's resting on the wood frame instead of on the padding.
Aeron: Love that chair. So comfortable. The new Herman Miller chair is even better, though.
Barcelona: Great on its own or in sets of three (used as a couch). Very comfy and very stylish.
Wassily: Looks nice, not very comfortable.
Cantilever: Gorgeous, also not very comfortable.
We also had that black plastic S chair in beige rattan twine. It sucked. So uncomfortable. Very cool looking, though.