Letters from Iwo Jima

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
I just watched Letters from Iwo Jima last night, and i thought it was a brilliant movie. It's about the battle of Iwo Jima told from the Japanese side. Clint Eastwood directed and i think he did a fantastic job with it. I would say that it's the best war movie i've ever seen. Ignore those "this is movie is anti-American because it shows Japanese soldiers killing American soldiers and it makes American soldiers look like the bad guys" idiots. It came out a long while ago (in late December) and its only a limited release, so it may not be in all the theaters around you. But i would definately recommend seeing it.

Yeah, I want to see this. But I was planning on watching "Flags of our Fathers" first....which is told more from the American side.

Yeah, I want to see this. But I was planning on watching "Flags of our Fathers" first....which is told more from the American side.
yea "Flags of Our Fathers" was filmed side by side with "Letters from Iwo Jima". I haven't seen Flags of Our Fathers, but i hear that it's like a conventional WWII movie. Letters From Iwo Jima was brillaint though