Lewis Hamilton back to TG???

samer_enzo

i was watching the Ep. of TG today in which Lewis came as a guest, and he sayed he wants TG to invite him again to do a lap in the dry..
is it possible to see him back in this series??? i really think he can do better than the stig!!!;)

i was watching the Ep. of TG today in which Lewis came as a guest, and he sayed he wants TG to invite him again to do a lap in the dry..
is it possible to see him back in this series??? i really think he can do better than the stig!!!;)

I heard a rumour from a special friend of mine that he was going to be back for 12X07. This is NOT true.

He won't be back this series, but maybe series 13? but that coincides with the F1 season so maybe not....

seriusly though,,,F1 guests are the best!!!!
it would be great if it turnes out that he's next week's guest :)

Hamilton can wait, they need to get Hakkinen or Schumacher in there...

Brundle and Coulthard. Please and thank you.

It's about time they had a ladyperson drive the Liana. Bring on Sabine or Michelle Mouton!

Shame about McRae and Burns leaving us prematurely as I would have loved them to get them on as well.

It'll probably never happen, but i want to see Raikkonen in SIARPC. Yes, the interview would be a full ten minutes of one-word monosyllabic answers and Jezza just doing his absolute best to tear him down, but man i'd kill to see kimi do a few laps around the TG track!