Lewis Hamilton back to TG???

WE WANT SCHUMACHER!!!! Hes retired but i say hell still pwn all.

Hamilton is a bit up himself for saying he doesnt regret not having to race schumaker, hes just scared.

Whoa there cowboy. You know where you are, right?

And where is he exactly? <_<

On an American Forum :mrgreen:

Oh, seeing DC or Brundle, or any other retired F1 driver would be great!
MS and hakkinen, man that would be epic! Give them two Lianas and lat them loose on the track!

And I don't like LH either!
/hides

I don't like Hamilton either! Let's join a club so we can hide somewhere from the lynch mob!

yeah sure he has talent, I just don't like his cocky attitude
Having several Brits thinking he's the child of Ayrton Senna doesn't help either.

Also, his dad speaking for him annoys the shit out of me.

Last edited:
WE WANT SCHUMACHER!!!! Hes retired but i say hell still pwn all.

Hamilton is a bit up himself for saying he doesnt regret not having to race schumaker, hes just scared.

rofl, Schumacher will make hamtilon look stupid in an F1 car.

and yeah, I'm a proud hamilton hater. that cocky little wanker.

I read that as Rolf Schumacher at first... :lol:

Hamilton was a boring guest, he didn't come off as a guy with a sense of humor or even a personality. Sure, he drives fast, but so can a robot.

Mark Webber, on the other hand, was a fantastic guest and was able to trade jarbs with Jeremy (which is really what you want to see out of any SIARPC).

Hamilton was a boring guest, he didn't come off as a guy with a sense of humor or even a personality. Sure, he drives fast, but so can a robot.

Mark Webber, on the other hand, was a fantastic guest and was able to trade jarbs with Jeremy (which is really what you want to see out of any SIARPC).

A robot can drive fast? Asimo perhaps? A Honda robot in a Suzuki Liana makes for an interesting proposition. Sure, JC went round the track in a BMW that was driving itself but AFAIK we were never told the time. Depends on your definition of a robot I suppose but perhaps this might help:

The Encyclopaedia Galactica defines a robot as a mechanical device designed to do the work of a man.

The Marketing Division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation defines a robot as "Your Plastic Pal Who's Fun To Be With".

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy defines the Marketing Division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation as a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes, with a footnote to the effect they would welcome applications from anyone interested in taking over the post of robotics correspondant.

And WTF is a jarb?

And WTF is a jarb?

I think he meant "jab."

I read that as Rolf Schumacher at first... :lol:

As did I!

This.

Jenson too!

A classic:
JC:So you get a lot of sex?!
JB:probably more than you Jeremy!

JC: You made a bet with me.
JB: You see you say that, but I never remember saying that.
JC: You were quite drunk.
JB: Did you spike my drink?
JC: Just a bit.
JB: Jeremy...

I'm not all that fond of Hamilton either. He's... well... he's young, and it shows. Hopefully he'll grow out of it.

They need to get Danica Patrick on there, she of the sexiest female racing driver news segment last season. Jeremy can have a grand old time mocking how she knows so little about cars considering what she does for a living. And when she puts in an excellent time, Jeremy can say something like "we had a feeling you'd be unusually fast 'round our track, so we didn't put you in the Lacetti like all the other stars, but rather in the Liana. This means we can't put you on this board" he waves at the SIARPC board. Then, with enthusiasm, "instead, your time is going on the F1 lap board." The F1 board is wheeled out and Jeremy walks over to the board, pauses, turns around, squints skeptically at her and says "providing, of course, you move up to F1 soon. Otherwise we'll have to pretend this didn't happen." Then he sticks her time well above that Button character and his four bald patches.

Could be sooner than I thought. Apparently she was supposed to test with the Honda F1 team after the end of the season, before they folded:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10062008/23/honda-confirms-danica-patrick-f1-test.html

Last edited:
Jenson was the best F1 guest, closely followed by Webber. Both were quite hilarious and fun.

Lewis was pretty boring and he cut the hammerhead, then TG bowed down to the cheating boring man and it was quite annoying to watch. I mean, who on that crew actually believed that time???

Anyway I'm not a HamilHater at all, but that appearance on TG was damn annoying.

I think it would be fun to get Hamilton's dad as SIARPC and he could then set about wrecking the car. As for Danica Patrick she wouldn't know what to do with a right hand turn so we had best not get her on the show.

Danica Patrick is an over-rated whiny little baby. She's not that good of a driver, and she only gets attention because she's one of the first women in a massively male dominated sport. That does not however make her a good driver. She's a walking gimmick, she's worth more to her race team as a commercial face to be plastered on advertisements than as a driver.

Danica Patrick is an over-rated whiny little baby. She's not that good of a driver, and she only gets attention because she's one of the first women in a massively male dominated sport. That does not however make her a good driver. She's a walking gimmick, she's worth more to her race team as a commercial face to be plastered on advertisements than as a driver.

You are correct! She is the Kournikova of racing - a pretty face who does not win. Unlike Kournikova, however, she has a massive temper and whines when she does not win, which is very unflattering.