Lexus Flagship Gets New Price Tag

MadCat360

Forum Addict
Car(s)
*Carless* Waaahhh
2010-Lexus-LS600h-L-001.jpg

Via Carscoop

The 2010 model year brings a price increase for most Lexus models, ranging from $300 for the IS 250 and IS 350 to $900 for the GS 450h and SC 430. The company also announced pricing for its updated flagship limo, the 2010 LS 600h L that starts from $109,675 including a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.

The new LS 600h L hybrid sedan benefits from a subtle makeover that includes revised front grille, bumper and tail lights, plus newly designed 19-inch alloy wheels, exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals and exhaust diffusers.

Also new are the front active headrests, the standard Intuitive Park Assist with Advance Parking Guidance and Intelligent High-Beam, a driver's seat with auto slide-away, an LCD instrument cluster, rear power sunshade and an upgraded navigation system.

Finally, the repackaging of the battery pack has resulted in the increase of the LS 600h L's trunk capacity by nearly two cubic feet.

Hmm, would I rather have a stretched Camry, or a Maserati Quattroporte for 110 grand?

Last edited:

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
Hmm, would I rather have a stretched Camry, or a Maserati Quattroporte for 110 grand?

Calling the LS a stretched Camry is like calling the Space Shuttle a glorified hang glider.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
Sad thing is that this facelift does make it look more like the Camry-based ES350. Whenever my Jaaag dies, though, I look forward to picking up a pre-facelift LS600hL as a waft-mobile.

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
They still make the SC430?

Fail.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
You know it's a bad car when Spectre would choose an X350 over it.

THGL

Car(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Limited
I'd rather have an A8 L and use the remaining $10k or so for a good used weekend toy.

EyeMWing

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Odds sods and turbos
There is nothing in that picture that makes me say "That's a $110,000 car."

NOTHING.

Therefore this should go in the Toyota problems thread.

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
The LS600H-L is more like a mini-Maybach than a big Camry. I would MUCH rather be in the back of the Lexus than the Maserati.

Those seats are brilliant.

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
Ohhh, so it's a car to pamper your children! I get it now!

Inaccurate.

It's a car to be driven in, by a man in a hat with white gloves, while you do important business stuff and/or an attractive secretary. Like what the Maybach's for, except cheaper and less ostentatious.

nsx_23

Forum Addict
while you do important business stuff and/or an attractive secretary.

The center arm-rest could make, um, certain activities in the back a bit tricker than usual.

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
The center arm-rest could make, um, certain activities in the back a bit tricker than usual.

Yeah, but with that reclining seat and all that legroom, there's plenty of room for other variations on that theme.

anTo

interiors are luxuriously nice, the front exterior :X