Lexus IS advert

LoneWolf

I'm not sure which folder this should fit in, I thought about placing it in 'What's that song' but then decided against it because that's for TG and FG music only. If this is in the wrong folder, apologies in advance.

Has anyone seen the new Lexus IS advert ("Design that moves you")? I'm not sure if it's been shown in the states but it's currently broadcasting here in the UK. I just wanted to know if anyone knows the background music used? Here's a link so you can watch the adv yourself:

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=28897

Kebab gud said:
50bucks says its made for that ad..

Have to say, having listened to it again it does seem a possibility. Which would make it practically impossible to find out what it is :(

wooflepoof said:
Im pretty sure ours are different than yours

*nods* Yeah, if it had been aired in the states it would have had a more American accent.

jensked said:
it looks like it's based on a classical piece. What's it called? Dance of the Sugar Fairy or something.

I see where you're coming from, but it's a lot more distinctive then Dance of the Sugar Fairy (especially with the Xylaphone's)

I can confirm that it is made for the advert. I've been trying to find the song scince it aired, but I got the bad news. :(

Sky

Skyliner34 said:
I can confirm that it is made for the advert. I've been trying to find the song scince it aired, but I got the bad news. :(

Sky

What a shame :(

I would've thought advertisers would have realised the potential for ad music by now, considering how many hits Levi's have had with theirs.