• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Lexus IS

fblacka

Original:

http://img110.echo.cx/img110/6758/is2500030jd.jpg

My impression chop:

myentrych2fb.jpg

nice, not too many changes at first glance though, but what I don't like is that it's too white, almost like if you wanted to hide faults by adding too much brightness :(

I think it is perfect ;) My IS is almost ready :twisted:

Renesis said:
nice, not too many changes at first glance though, but what I don't like is that it's too white, almost like if you wanted to hide faults by adding too much brightness :(

:eek: ... not too many changes? ... it was a saloon and now is a hot hatch ... tuning is not allowed ... just serial production ready car ... i dont wanted too ruin the front ... so i left that like it is ... and about the white ... i thought u will say that ... heres a bigger image with the original contrast and intensivity, but the white doesnt fix if sth is wrong ... its not why i did that, just it looks cooler that way! ;)

so heres the pic:

http://img229.echo.cx/img229/9342/is2500030jd1117final8mc.jpg

looks better on that big pic as I said on MSN.

I know you turned it in a hatch, but other than that I don't see many changes, that's what I meant,

Ok here is mine. I know I know... It has bugs, but I got bored doing it so.. :lol:

lexus9ou.jpg

as i told ya on msn it a very nice work and i love it :thumbsup: ... maybe ill also do a racing version of my hatchback ... :think:

Yup yup yup :thumbsup:

I dont like it when I draw something for 1 week, and than it gets 0 points :? Its better just to show it. Well thats my thought (yeah I know im stupid :p )

Well me to, but I always get disappointed when I get 0 points. Yeah, right I know I'm not to good, but not that bad (I guess :lol: ). So I just post it here :)