• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Lexus LF-A Spider

Alex_0700

http://www.channel4.com/4car/gallery/spyshots-2005/L/lexus/lfa-spider_page_2.html

Drop-top: While we can't see the car's roof clearly under all this disguising, word is that the LF-A could well come with the option of a metal folding roof, as Lexus aims to take on the likes of the Mercedes SL65 AMG as well as the Porsche 911 Turbo, Ferrari F430 and Aston Martin DB9 coupes and their drop-top counterparts.

lexus-lfa-spider-001.jpg

The Cadillac XLR was a stupid idea and so is this. They should just stick to making luxury, sporty cars. Just to let you know though, i am a huge Lexus fan.

To tell you the truth I think they could have done a little better job with the design. It looks a bit strange from some angles, but then again it is not the 100% final version.

looks aight, maybe it can perform as well. :)

If it CAN perform that'll be a nice car to see drive by. Wouldn't buy one though

ARH_twilightblue said:
To tell you the truth I think they could have done a little better job with the design. It looks a bit strange from some angles, but then again it is not the 100% final version.
Indeed, but remember the first few designs for the 350Z and RX-8 and GTR looked like ass twice run over, but now they look much better.

ARH_twilightblue said:

Dude, your sig is wayyy to large!

jayjaya29 said:
Dude, your sig is wayyy to large!

Ahh, sorry I just realized that. I was looking at it from another high-res monitor, will change it when I get home.

:oops: yea hats what i meant, been tryin to break '53 on tsukuba in GT4 w/ the Impreza Rally car and its stuck in my head :) . consider it fixed