Lexus LFA is go!

Extremely ugly, and yet at the same time, extremely pretty.

I think it looks great. And because it is a Lexus, it will likely be made from granite.

if the latest pics (uncovered, look like photoshop) are what it will look like then no thanks. very boring for a supercar. gimme the audi anyday

if the latest pics (uncovered, look like photoshop) are what it will look like then no thanks. very boring for a supercar. gimme the audi anyday

The back is anything but boring! the front looks alright, the headlights look like they came off a Murcielago though

I hope they don't go with that update design, I like the blue one

I like the idea of Toyota making a supercar. I hate the idea of it being a Lexus... and especially looking like one. Why don't they stick to their theme and copy the SLR?

I like the idea of Toyota making a supercar. I hate the idea of it being a Lexus... and especially looking like one. Why don't they stick to their theme and copy the SLR?

what theme? :unsure:

dude wth are you talking about:?

^^ LOL

I Love this car... Looks extremely unique. Going to be one hell of a supercar. I'll take this over the newest NSX if i had the choice. Both are great/amazing cars nonetheless.

But for some reason i like the lexus more.

It just looks like a Lexus. Just like Toyota to compromise and not go all out to be the best.

But here is the question. This or an R8.

R8

dude.. the R8 is a joke!
they where like ohh it a hypercar! .. and when it comes out.. it no faster then a Carrera 4S...
and the carrera is cheaper.. and more reliable (hey its porsche!)
and now there saying the R8 is going to take on the Cayman.. WHAT? an even slower car! ..
yet i whould still take the cayman

oh and if they make it whit those lights and the round radiator grills at the back ..
then im going to sell my lexus ... yes i have an IS

dude.. the R8 is a joke!
they where like ohh it a hypercar! .. and when it comes out.. it no faster then a Carrera 4S...
and the carrera is cheaper.. and more reliable (hey its porsche!)
and now there saying the R8 is going to take on the Cayman.. WHAT? an even slower car! ..
yet i whould still take the cayman

oh and if they make it whit those lights and the round radiator grills at the back ..
then im going to sell my lexus ... yes i have an IS

oh hey! WHAT? but oh wait!!

the R8 whoops ass man, and it has a v8 producing 420hp how is that going head to head with a cayman? or even a carrera? Besides it looks 100000 times better than any porsche, http://microsites.audi.com/audir8/html/index.php look at the movie in that site! <3<3 the R8 will thrash tracks all over the world. so please no dissy my lovely R8y :(

I have a feeling the R8 will be a disappointment. Sure it looks fantastic, but if its not unique in any other way then its a flop. There are a select group of cars that are slower than their competitors in that range that some people will still buy. The V8 Vantage, Maserati Spyder/Gransport, and (something i love) the Morgan Aero 8. And other than the Aero 8, the others arent distinct enough to be special

^ I don't agree. Audi are getting it almost perfectly right on every car they're manufacturing including lambos. with all the feedback and success from le mans who can go wrong? :) it will sell for sure, even if understeered like a fat baby.

I have a feeling the R8 will be a disappointment. Sure it looks fantastic, but if its not unique in any other way then its a flop. There are a select group of cars that are slower than their competitors in that range that some people will still buy. The V8 Vantage, Maserati Spyder/Gransport, and (something i love) the Morgan Aero 8. And other than the Aero 8, the others arent distinct enough to be special

That's exactly how i feel about the LFA. It may be built flawlessly (Toyota still pwns) but i'm afraid, that just like all other Lexuses it'll just be too boring and anonymous. People that buy these cars want emotion. They don't want perfect cars, because perfection is just boring. In the same way as powersliding is more fun than taking the exact perfect line through a corner. The latter may be faster, but to most people the former is the most fun one.