Lexus self parking in action

It's a gimmick (at least for now), just like many features on these top end cars.

Exactly.

And for everyone saying "ZOMG they didn't know how to use teh Computar!", you think every person that buys the damn car will sit down and read how to use the feature. My accounting teacher has one of these things (he's an asshole too, typical of Lexus drivers) and he's exactly the type of guy that wouldn't know how to use this function, but would buy the car just to say it could do it itself.

:lol: Pointless gadget in any case, because:

Here is the rule I think everyone on the road need to live by: If you can't park it, you should not be able to drive it. That means large SUVs have less margin for error. You still only get one spot, but I keep giving you smaller and smaller vehicles until you get it inside the lines.

I think that's fair.

Right on.

Exactly.

And for everyone saying "ZOMG they didn't know how to use teh Computar!", you think every person that buys the damn car will sit down and read how to use the feature. My accounting teacher has one of these things (he's an asshole too, typical of Lexus drivers) and he's exactly the type of guy that wouldn't know how to use this function, but would buy the car just to say it could do it itself.

hmm... I've never seen anyone stereotype Lexus Drivers before :lol:

but true, this is simply just a Gadget to help sell cars, but which Japanese car doesn't have any funny gadget that you will rarely use? Its all in there to help them sell cars and its working because people are still buying it.

Was that a S class or just a Lexus with a S Class suit?

hmm... I've never seen anyone stereotype Lexus Drivers before :lol:

but true, this is simply just a Gadget to help sell cars, but which Japanese car doesn't have any funny gadget that you will rarely use? Its all in there to help them sell cars and its working because people are still buying it.

I dunno if you remember that older Top Gear when they were saying that everyone who drove a lexus was either a Woman or an Asshole? that's where I got it from. And from my personal experience

I dunno if you remember that older Top Gear when they were saying that everyone who drove a lexus was either a Woman or an Asshole? that's where I got it from. And from my personal experience

What's the name of the guy from that show that always drove a Lexus? I know that's terribly vague, but I remember a clip being posted a while back, with him and another "Lexus driver" talking. "It's like the X-Files, but more pleasent." "The Lexus Files."

I'm almost tempted to test drive one, take it to my school, try to get it to park itself, see if I run it into something...

I didn't watch the older Top Gear but from my experience, people who drive Lexus are the people who can afford the Mercedes and BMW's but not as snobbish as them... I've always thought Lexus drivers have a very good impression.

I didn't watch the older Top Gear but from my experience, people who drive Lexus are the people who can afford the Mercedes and BMW's but not as snobbish as them... I've always thought Lexus drivers have a very good impression.

Well yeah, it's different everywhere.

ill agree with the asshole stereotype here too. that and save the planet people.

What's the name of the guy from that show that always drove a Lexus? I know that's terribly vague, but I remember a clip being posted a while back, with him and another "Lexus driver" talking. "It's like the X-Files, but more pleasent." "The Lexus Files."
[YOUTUBE]upsAKRZsLWA[/YOUTUBE]
"Well, I hate Mercs, people who drive those are just saa-aa-aaad."

Wow, this one seems much easier to use, and you don't need to drive a HUGE Lexus.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rvUq0FWfBs[/YOUTUBE]

I hated those guys. They sounded like a bunch of teenagers and looked really gay jumping around in that car. Plus I'm sure they just didn't know how to use it.