• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

LFS crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
yo, i found a crack on like cracks.ws and stuff for the full gmae but donno how to work it...anyone with better luck?

Don't use a crack, go away, buy the full version or you're not in!!!

We all purschased the game (12 UK Pounds), so if you're trying to crack it anyway, you won't be racing with us...

Unlike your run-of-the-mill game, this is more or less the product of 1-3 people, and not some huge corporation.

Exaclty, those 3 men, Victor van Vlaardingen, Scawen Roberts and Eric Baily deserve to get the money more than any other game-maker, im my opinion.
Making this game with 3 people, is just amazing.

Buy it or leave it.

Vette Boss fuck u if u called me a moron, i aint no loser that sits in front of my computer all day and see wheather a crack lets me play in the MASTERRRR SEVVVERRR. i couldnt care less tbh.

and you are in postion to call me a moron? who the you think you are. i am trying to tell other people to fuck off, just you.

not like u made the game, why u so hard over it. got a stick up your ass?

lol :lol: :lol:

Take it easy people. Let him use a crack if he finds one :)
If he really likes it he will want to play online, and crack will not work for that. If not... well developers of the game didn't really loose a potential client.

Okay, we'll have none of this here - the name calling and crack talking.

jasonchiu - either buy it or stick with the demo if you want to play with us. What you do on your own time is up to you, but if you're gonna play with us, please have a legit version.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.