LFS FG Season 2005

I wish we were back to playing, now that I have a license and a G27, but I have so little free time and the game seems to have not been updated for ages...

Hahahahaha I remember that video, that can't be 7 years ago :blink: would love to have some time to play around with it again (although I never got past 'complete amateur').

;)

Reactions: Jay
Hahahahaha I remember that video, that can't be 7 years ago :blink: would love to have some time to play around with it again (although I never got past 'complete amateur').
Those vids really have some good memories about racing back then. And the free time I used to have... :p
Aah, yeah forgot about that vid. pdanev his nice overtake drift at 1:38 still amazes me...

Well LFS hasnt got major updates the last 3 to 4 years? They announced VW and new track ect. I don't have much time either to play again, wheel is collecting dust. Getting back at the level where I was will take again a few months of practices. Mouse? :p So, I guess we're all be noobs again if we do some races again :D :p

Some fun times were had.

Thanks for the vids.

Found this ancient video of our LFS season 2005 :D and uploaded it to youtube.

So, how is everyone? :)

Time before it's taken down due to music: 3.. 2.. ;)

Oh well, what the hell. Here's the other one too, with lots of cheesy effects:

[video=youtube;ZgFZy-JNtP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgFZy-JNtP4[/video]

Yeah, I miss LFS racing. But I don't have the same enthusiasm nor time for all those countless practice hours. Wake me up when S3 arrives, then we'll see :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay