LFS GT - 3h Westhill, need 2 people for XFR

pdanev

Forum Addict
Burnsy, FireFox and Mischief will enter this event with the FXR in the GT1 (GTRs) class. There are still spots for the GT2 class (XFR/UFR), which I'd be willing to participate in if another 2 people join me.

The event is LFS GT. It's an endurance race, same as the MOE league only shorter races. This round is on Dec 2 which is a Sunday at 16:00CET. The combo is Westhill and the time to be raced is 3hours.

It will require some practice and training as there are a few quite competitive teams.

Anyone interested? :)

more info: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=30527

Burnsy and Me did qualification for the GT1 race. There are 2 sessions, and currently we got the 3rd time :)
http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/1367/lfsgts3r3q1ve8.png
set a 1:44.66 atleast :p

Last edited:
2 people would be enough actually, but it's nice to have 3.

1, less driving ~1h per person
2, backup in case one of us doesn't make it to the race, has technical issues etc

Let's see if ESPN or geeman is interested, and then I'll make the sign up.

Oh, we'd have to qualify on Friday Nov 30 since we missed today's session.

Last edited:
i was going to add you guys to our Sign-up post, that way Team FinalGear.com is in one place. is that ok? also, pick a car number for you guys to run with.

Henry told me we still need to send an email to the moe guys, get accepted and only then post (or update as you suggest) on lfs forum.

But lets wait a bit more so that we know who exactly will be racing.

The race schedule is almost the same as MoE races, but 1 week later:
MoE schedule:
12h of Kyoto: September 29
6h of South City Long: October 27
Westhill 6h: November 24
24h of Aston: January 19
Blackwood 6h: March 1
1000km of Kyoto: April 5
Note: The races in LFS GT will be 6 hours max. Not 12h/24h like stated above :D

Last edited:
Alright, it looks like I will enter MXM, Lonely and myself. Going to send an application via email now.

Btw, are you 2 guys able to make it to the Qualifying on Friday 21:00CET? (meaning 22:00 in Finland) I'm not sure I can make it, so would be good to have someone set a time. Result of Q is not that crucial if you ask me, +/- 2-3places in a 3hour race... but anyway.

1 note, Only 1 driver is allowed from each team is allowed to be on the track for qualification. Other teammates can be on the server, but are not allowed to join.
And I think during the qualification chatting is not allowed.

I know. :)

How are we doing with a teamspeak server? Life would be easier with that, iirc we should be able to have one along with lfs server or no?

Alright, it looks like I will enter MXM, Lonely and myself. Going to send an application via email now.

Btw, are you 2 guys able to make it to the Qualifying on Friday 21:00CET? (meaning 22:00 in Finland) I'm not sure I can make it, so would be good to have someone set a time. Result of Q is not that crucial if you ask me, +/- 2-3places in a 3hour race... but anyway.

Can't make it. Btw do I have to use my real name on the event? I have picked a really retarded username, so no way I'm using my real name. <_<

Edit: Too bloody slow :p.

Can't make it. Btw do I have to use my real name on the event? I have picked a really retarded username, so no way I'm using my real name. <_<
yes, it is required for you to use your real name, as it's also required for the sign-up

And I'm out unless I'm using a fake name, which I won't. Sorry :(

Yes, Lonely pls PM or MSN me your real name, that was the only missing thing from the application I sent, so I still need to send that info.

About the qualify, I'll try my best to make it, but for long and boring reasons I might not be able to.

edit: hmm, so you don't want to race if you have to provide your real name?