LFS MHR Ranks

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Main Hotlap Rank at lfsworld.net
Was kinda bored and found another 'challenge'. The MHR (Main Hotlap Rank) on lfsworld.net :) Set a good lap for each car on a track. There are 18 cars and below you see the list of combinations. (car/track).
I didnt practice for any combo, took the best set available and go.
Currently 38th in the list and my handicap is "-0:04.505".

http://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/21/mhr_000.jpg
And no, I won't go for the Nutter rank :lol:
Nutter Rank: "For this rank you should just drive all hotlaps currently available. Yes, that means all 940 of them :)"
There are currently 3 people who drove all the 940 combinations! (the sum of all the laptimes is 25h!)

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Did for each car a hotlap on a track configuration. Currently 15th overall and 7 seconds below the 103% of the WR. I got 3 combo's were i'm slower than 103% of the WR, but those are +3 minutes lap. So few mistakes and you lose 0.5s every sector. Anybody else gonna try todo the same?

Off topic, we'll announce in a few weeks the [FG] Demo league. In the latest test patches you can register for a free lfs demo account. You will need that to play online, when the official patch will be released. Its a really good step from them, because now we can track the demo racers via usernames. If you got a demo account reply here or update your FG profile with your lfsusername. (I think they should work aswell). So we can see if you are online or not.
Hope to see more FG members trying LFS. :)

Edit: forgot to say the demo licence works with Patch Y18. Upgrade Patch Y to Y18, Click here.

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
I've been working on the MHR ranks but haven't had time. Got 3 laps in.