• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

lightsabers

genuine bullshit

pff, and i trusted howstuffworks

lame :x

:lmao: nice way to cut things and specially

to heat a coffee :lol: :lol:

:lmao: if you cut a cake with a lightsaber, wouldn't half the cake go to waste :think:

yeah i know, i mean if it was a "real" one lol

i've always wanted a light saber lol

there are like 1:1 mock models made of high quality materials for sale in a toy shop in hk but they are v expensive coz the detail is so good.

Google : Lightsabers...

Not necessarily:
tmp4214d64fcce0b_FX_AnakinSkywalker_page.gif

$119.00
Official reproduction of Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.

Glowing, bright blue blade ignites with realistic power-up, and power-down lights effects.

Authentic lightsaber sound effects digitally recorded from the movie.

Features motion sensor controlled sound effects: power-up, power-down, idle, movement, and clash.

Durable yet light chrome plated aluminum body looks and feels like a real lightsaber.

New design is closer in look and feel to the size of a real lightsaber.

Sturdy polycarbonate blade is permanently attached to the hilt.

Uses 3 AA batteries, not included.

Includes display stand.

*Product specifications, pricing and shipping dates are subject to change.
source: master replicas.com

But some yes, very expensive.

On the same site, you can find exact replicas of the props from the movies for ( take a seat... )
tmp421261f554c7b_ANAKINSKYWALKER_EP3LE_page.gif

$369.00 !
source: master replicas.com

at the opening here there were guys with lightsabers that had what looked like a fluro tube. they "powered" up and down but your still left with a fluro tube with a handle.

I dont know to much about time machines or electronics, but from my observations I believe that the machine might have caught on fire,

I found the time machine in december of 2004 and I have tried to get it to work but I could not, I even called my best friend who has worked on cars, even he could not get it to work.

I can't believe a guy that doesn't know about time travel and electronics and a guy that worked on cars could not get a time machine to work. I mean WTF people.

If these types of people can't figure this shit out. We are all doomed to travel through time, one second at a time.

:lol: