Like my new sig?

^ I didn't mean to say someone should put something insulting in Justin's sig, I was saying that this is the Internet, and this is a forum run by Viper. He can do whatever the heck he wants to any of the users with absolutely no legal problems or repurcussions (short of actually hacking\entering their own personal computer).

And again, Viper would never ever do anything like that, but there is no democratic system\moral laws\laws against being a jerk to someone on the Internet (short of entering their own personal computer again though).

zenon said:
^ I didn't mean to say someone should put something insulting in Justin's sig, I was saying that this is the Internet, and this is a forum run by Viper. He can do whatever the heck he wants to any of the users with absolutely no legal problems or repurcussions (short of actually hacking\entering their own personal computer).

I was just tring to point out that the line between beeing a jerk and seriously insulting someone might be in some cases thinner than you think. Sure he can do whatever he want's but only because he resides in the US. If he would call me a retarded dickhed and tell me to shove it up my... (Okay, that might not be serious enough but you get the idea),
he would have already fullfilled the conditions of a criminal offence in Germany. Now if he would reside here I could report him and we would see eachother in trial.

zenon said:
And again, Viper would never ever do anything like that, but there is no democratic system\moral laws\laws against being a jerk to someone on the Internet (short of entering their own personal computer again though).

I never even thought that he might be like this. And honestly I don't get where you got the idea from.

Anyways, here's a tread regarding the issue. http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=3458

See what you started haz... :oops: on your part but healthy discussions are always good.

swek said:
For example you put up a subtle sig that implies that someone is retarded. This might end in a court case, at least here it can and it already has. German courts ruled that it is possible to insult someon on the internet.

Wow, that is dumb.

I've read the previous posts now and what i see is that all Bush is judged by (by almost everybody) his foreign policy. And really as Kip says, what facts do u guys base your opinions on, anwser is simple, NONE. And to be honost it is really the domestic policies which the reps and the dem differ the most on. So to u anti bushers out there, please bring somethiing new to the debate, we have all heard the "Bush is so stupid" argument based on next to nothing too many times. If we disscuss the domestic issues we can all base our arguments on facts and not presumptions.

But then again most anti-bushers don't even know the first thing about US domestic issues. I'm not saying i know everything, not even much. But at least i know something, which many, mainly europeans don't. Just because our left biosed media don't wright about it...

anyhow, Justin, i think its time to move on with your sig.
If i couldnt adblock your sig i would get sick of it as well. Thats not because im anti-bush, because im not (but i would prefer Kerry though) but anyhow its annoying. I have absolutely no idea why youre having that sig. please explain.

swek said:
zenon said:

I never even thought that he might be like this. And honestly I don't get where you got the idea from.
This may be one of those lost-in-translation things. I was never suggesting that you thought that. I was trying to make sure people wouldn't think that I thought Viper would do something like that.

I was trying to explain something through an analogy and I didn't want someone reading my post and thinking Viper would ever do something like that.

zenon said:
I was trying to explain something through an analogy and I didn't want someone reading my post and thinking Viper would ever do something like that.

Ah, I didn't get that at all. It seemed like you're addressing me.
Are we friends again now. :lol:

^ We never weren't friends. I was just confused. :lol:

all I know is I pissed Justin off, and I love it .... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Aspecially that it's "forum vs. Justin" all over again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUSTIN: your sig needs to go. Period.

haz

all I know is I pissed Justin off, and I love it ....

With that ignorant sig and mindless repeditive comment, sure. It pisses me off that there is no really counter argument on here against Bush.

I repeat myself often because all I get it, "...but look how dumb he is" etc.

As Roland said,
please bring somethiing new to the debate, we have all heard the "Bush is so stupid" argument based on next to nothing too many times.

bigfoot
I have absolutely no idea why youre having that sig. please explain.

Its my political expression. Im glad I voted him in, Im glad about how he is doing and Im a proud republican. I feel no need to change it as I like it.

For the last time, I am not removing my sig!! Haz, keep yours, I hate it but Im not gonna be a cry baby and complain that you should take it off.

So even if the majority of the registered users here are annoyed by your sig, you would never get rid of it?

I didn't mean to say someone should put something insulting in Justin's sig, I was saying that this is the Internet, and this is a forum run by Viper. He can do whatever the heck he wants to any of the users with absolutely no legal problems or repurcussions (short of actually hacking\entering their own personal computer).

True. So if you feel its fine to threaten my sig or lobby ppl to be against it you can do it. This is the internet yes, but you obviously have no respect for freedom of speech.

You cant say Ive been a jerk with anyone or my sig yet you want it gone or atleast in a clever way, make a subtle suggestion that it COULD be gone.

:thumbsdown:

So even if the majority of the registered users here are annoyed by your sig, you would never get rid of it?

I would go with it. You are that annoyed with my sig then I dont need to be here.

By all means, set up a democratic poll if you feel like it.