Like my new sig?

i dont want to have to debate bush or be reminded of him in every thread you pop up.

Of please bigfoot.

I agree with you, but by putting up anti bush sigs you will only intensify his desire to defend bush.

Swek, It doesnt intesify anything, you can put up whatever you want. Im not into censeorship. There is nothing that would really annoy me that I would make a poll about.

This just goes to show the level of anti-Bush some ppl have and its rediculous.

Zenon I apologize but it came off to me like a subtle way of being against my sig.

I'm not sure though what might stop this, the forum has been calm for a few months and he still didn't take his sig down.

Swek then my sig has not caused any bad thing here. Why make a fuss of it?

I guess censorship is widely acceptable in Europe. here's more proof,

bigfoot
Justin:
- i dont intent to keep this sig for long, but
- think about what it would feel like if 75% of the people here would have this sig an refuse to change it... you probabely wouldnt mind for a month but you would hate it after half a year. and after a year you would probabely leave the forum...

Keep the sig all you want. Im not against anyones opinion. I can't speak for those against my sig though. It follows the size and only ppl against Bush have a problem with it. Go figure.

maybe

but you could put a car instead of that !

maybe

but you could put a car instead of that !

I like the colors, red white and blue, and the patriotism it shows.

I had cars once but it was too tall for some ppl and my current sig fits the format for size.

justin syder said:
Swek, It doesnt intesify anything, you can put up whatever you want.

Why did you put Bush in your sig at the first place then ? To show that you support him. Wasn't it a reaction to the amount of rejection people showed towards Bush.

You have strong opinions about him and his policies and I can respect that even if I don't agree with you, but you sig is just a reaction to the circumstances I described and it seems to intensify itself with the amount of rejection you receive in the Political section.

We had a period of peace for a few months and you sig still remained. Why is that ?

This is golden, but since it is UNAMERICAN we shouldn't be worried. We're for censorship anyways since we're foreigners.

You're going OT, lets not forget why we came here. The express our anger with America through hooting, dancing and lots of flag burning.

Where did you find your new sig Justin? Is that from a Jean-Michel Basquiat painting?

And you're still not using the
icon_quote.gif
button or filling in the names of people you are quoting. Are you just not reading those parts of my posts or do you not want to do it? I've asked you a few times with no response.