Like South Park? Well check diz..

I'm a huge fan of South Park and most other things Matt & Trey have done, but that was........ disturbing.

Quite disturbing in fact. A lot more disturbing than funny. :|

I should've written rude...but different then ..

haz

Maybe "Rude... but rude". :p

Maybe... but I can understand that some might find it offensive though....just don't cry to me about ;)

haz

haz said:
Maybe... but I can understand that some might find it offensive though....just don't cry to me about ;)

Sorry if you're not understanding me... I'm not "crying", I just think it is a lot more stupid than funny.

I agree with Renesis, it is very high in "WTF factor".

zenon said:
haz said:

Sorry if you're not understanding me... I'm not "crying", I just think it is a lot more stupid than funny.

Hey, I wasn't referring to you especially when I said don't cry to me about it..

I agree that it's kinda stupid...but a little bit funny too :wink:

haz

zenon said:
haz said:

Hey, I wasn't referring to you especially when I said don't cry to me about it..

haz

zenon said:
haz said:

haz