No 56k: Limp wrist brigade. Fiat 500 Sport

pffft....presumido.

We don't even get the 500 here.

Presumido? Es m?s barato que un Yaris, y cuesta lo mismo que un Accent... La decisi?n era obvia.

Is it wrong I want to track day it?

Presumido? Es m?s barato que un Yaris, y cuesta lo mismo que un Accent... La decisi?n era obvia.

Is it wrong I want to track day it?

Of course not.

Specially if it?s a short track. :mrgreen:

I really like his little car. :nod:

I concur. I've gone on and on about this before but I will have one at least once in my life. It's a goal.

I concur. I've gone on and on about this before but I will have one at least once in my life. It's a goal.

I could NEVER have it as my only car, but as my personal daily driver? Oh, yeah!

Fuel graphs! (liters/100km, US MPG, and Imperial MPG)
021761b7.jpg
f348c57d.jpg
4425dea8.jpg

Fuel graphs! (liters/100km, US MPG, and Imperial MPG)
021761b7.jpg
f348c57d.jpg
4425dea8.jpg

Is that through Fiat Eco:Drive or is it a separate app? Looks great though!

Wow, that's pretty good mileage you got there. Do you do a lot of highway miles? I do about 60% city and 40% highway and only manage to get 9l/100km combined.
If I really try I can get that down to about 8l/100km, too bad I have some entertaining roads on my commute :p

I like it in black and that's very good fuel figures!

I drive about 60% city as well, and was equally surprised at how little fuel this thing uses. The last tank was actually over 600km, and that's with a 35L capacity! The diesel version or the 1.2 should be the first cars ever to actually make their own fuel haha.

My next car is definitely going to be an Abarth SS, gunmetal grey with black wheels, red checkers and red leather interior.

I do have the 1.2 (Punto, yes, but almost the same) and it is true, I stuffed myself in, 3 more people and went on a short trip of something like 50 km. Reset the computer, did the drive according to speed limits, very relaxed, some inclines...and it returned an average of 5.9 l/100km. You just don't get lower figures carrying 4 humans in relative comfort and decent speed with a petrol engine.

Then again, when the time came to do some overtaking on B roads, it took some hard work to get the bitch to gather speed. Shift all the way to 2, get a good run up behind the object you wish to overtake and go for it. As for my car, then best choice is the 1.2 16V. Gets 80bhp instead of 60, just that more torque to get some shit done and still more than satisfying fuel economy.

Yeah, mom had an 8v 1.2 Punto. I learned all about momentum and overtaking with that one. The new 1.2 is rated at 70hp with 8v, I drove it and was fine with it, but the 1.4 is the pick for the 500

So a tiny report for a tiny car.
10.000km (11648km to be exact) and I have not spent a dime on this thing other than for gas. No creaks, rattles, etc, even on the roads of this developing world.

A truly solid little pod!

So a tiny report for a tiny car.
10.000km (11648km to be exact) and I have not spent a dime on this thing other than for gas. No creaks, rattles, etc, even on the roads of this developing world.

A truly solid little pod!

Well done! I got a up close look at one at a local auto show and was impressed. Granted there was no opportunity to drive but I hope that ill be able to get a used one in a few years.

Very nice! :)

Was deciding to get rid of my Astra turbo for the Abarth version at one stage. Instead, I bought another car. :lol:

Happy cleaning! :p