No 56k: Limp wrist brigade. Fiat 500 Sport

M_Bolc

Car(s)
2015 Audi A3 1.2TFSI
So, after an eternity of waiting and customs blocks my car was delivered on Wednesday.
I've driven it about 200km and absolutely love it! I had driven the 1.2 which was fine, but the 1.4 is really suited to this little car. Economy is awesome, and from what I have felt around some S bends and roundabouts it likes to play.

Without further ado, the pics. The graphics I asked for weren't ready when I picked it up, so I'll post new pics when they're installed on Monday.

04801727.jpg

9efa7e76.jpg

1bde35d1.jpg

e5213690.jpg

Dirty alloy, I know, I know.
5fc2183c.jpg

Just after tinting.
28696432.jpg

54317d0b.jpg

9e6a231d.jpg

627acf4e.jpg

I for one like the 500 very much :thumbsup:
Looking good in black, haven't seen many black 500's around here.

Squeee it's cute! I sorta want one.

I'm jealous. It's on my short list of new cars to consider once I'm in a position to do so. Though we're suppose to get the Abarth in the US next year, iirc.

500 isn't gay.... Never seen a black one here either, looks nice congrats d00d :)

Congrats.
Loved it to bits after driving it, even if it?s too small for me right now.

a burnt orange 500 sport is one of my many "attainable dream" cars. :)

Yours looks awesome in black, its a manual I assume? :)

I love you man. Spread the Fiat joy.

Yeah, we only get manuals down here. Appart from that, about 90% of cars here are manual transmission. We don'nt like autos that much.

Thanks to all for the comments.

Very good looking car, I especially like the 500 interior, very funky.

Brilliant little car! Welcome to the European Hatch Brigade! Enjoy your perfect mix of fun and utility. I saw one of these in orange on the highway the other day, and that drive and I spend the next 10 to 15 miles rolling next to each other (until he had to get off the highway). Very snazzy little car!

Brilliant little car! Welcome to the European Hatch Brigade! Enjoy your perfect mix of fun and utility. I saw one of these in orange on the highway the other day, and that drive and I spend the next 10 to 15 miles rolling next to each other (until he had to get off the highway). Very snazzy little car!

Oh I've been a member for a while now! 2 Golfs and a Fabia were my previous cars.

Awesome, congrats! It sure is a good lookin' little fellow.

I don't know why I like the 500, but man that's cool.

By saying you get good mileage, what is it exactly?

So an update is in order. Its been three and a half months and about 6200km.
Absolutely nothing back to report, after driving around all this time my fuel consumption has improved vastly, about 5.5 l / 100km (I think about 40 MPG US) whiche means I halved my fuel bills!

Also missing from the first posts were the personalization I had ordered, the dealer didn't have the vynils I wanted in stock.
So, nothing else left than to post some pics!
5e79eb8e.jpg

62b9d2ae.jpg

b6932f4a.jpg

eca08ba4.jpg

37f93ac5.jpg

56ec2043.jpg

314119ac.jpg

06fecc20.jpg

a1e67094.jpg

df6c0d7d.jpg

Last edited:
I really like his little car. :nod: