Lindsey Stirling in Manila

evoWALO

I hate you. :p

Nice shots! Lol, she's probably the reason why I moved from a point & shoot a year and half ago. Her videos and photo sessions made me discover bokeh and I liked it.

How did you get your camera inside? In Berlin last January they confiscated my SLR at the door. So I was stuck shooting with my iPad.

But yeah, very nice shots. And cute Lindsey being cute of course.

Great pictures! Comparing them to the ones I took with my point and shoot from the front row earlier this year convinces me that I need to get a DSLR.

62861_667569763426_1331574199_n.jpg

482776_667569828296_951666122_n.jpg

Thanks Jupix and Highvoltage.

Jupix her two concerts in Manila were sponsored by the mall (Alabang Town Center) so entrance was free. I was able to get as close as 2 meters to her through my friend's connections with the mall. My regret is that I did not bring more than 1 body for the 3 lenses I brought with me.

Lindsey for me would make an awesome best friend. I wouldn't mind getting friendzoned by her. :)

If you plan to shoot concerts that have as energetic a performance as Lindsey's then aim for a lens that has an f-number of f/2.8. Anything that's f/3.5, f/4 or f/5.6 wouldn't result in the shots you want unless it is a ultra wide.