List the important tweeters for F1

Mercury

Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
So I just landed from a planet far far away and just got into twitter, problem is I don't know who to follow... Following drivers is not my thing cause they're not posting news, rather more useless crap about themselves, I'm more interested in news related twitters and people who post pictures and such... I only have Sniff Petrol at the moment cause it's the only one I could remember so really, any offer is helpful.

Thanks!

EDIT:
ahem...don't know why I spelled Twitter like that in the title.... My apologies but I can't edit titles :/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last year there was a guy on Twitter who was posting many funny comments during race weekends. I know some people on IRC where following him. Is he still there? What is his login? I can't see it in this thread yet.

It's official too, Ant Davidson told him to sign up.

Yup... they must have been quite bored waiting for the start of the Peugeot press conference yesterday. :lol:

P.S. Wurz needs to make his profile background red and blue. Like his lucky driving boots. :p

Last edited:
I love how the F1 community seems to involved with twitter, majority of BBC use it to