Little toy car Daft Punk tour, take 2!

Write on the outside or a layer inbetween:

"For Customs: If you feel the need to open this package, at least follow the rules and take a picture of yourself with the car and post it in the thread."

:lmao:

hehehe

And it's Slovenian, CrzRsn :p

So, what, I make it happen? The cost should be around 25 eur, with the custom Zastava, plastic box and a bacground picture or our choice. I recommend a pic or the Z on the ring, if there's a good one. Or a group shot or whatever.

Also, I need a couple of good, not much edited shots of the Zastava, so the guy can try and make the color right. Since the car isn't available in that specific color, he'll have to do it himself.
And if someone has a front facing pic, that'd be great. Do we want the Rijeka plates on it or something else or nothing? I'm kind of partial to the Rijeka plate since that's how it made the ringlap.

examples of the guy's work, he mostly does cop cars, and I'm fairly certain he made a 750 with a cockta livery :D

If anyone want's that one, it's only 7eur :lol:

Guy's a goddamn artist and I think we'd be getting off cheap

I'll send you the pics i have this evening and I can make more if necessary...and please have him make two, I'll buy the other one!

Are you sure it's not a factory colour btw.? Is painted in the same green inside and in the engine bay. It would have been a very thorough respray.

Are you sure it's not a factory colour btw.? Is painted in the same green inside and in the engine bay. It would have been a very thorough respray.

Maybe it was a factory color, but there are no models in that specific one supposedly, and I'm not sure he can get a color code somewhere.

So that's three, since there are more interested parties :)

I love where this is going.

I thought if I could send you the fuel filler hatch to get the colour just right. Is it worth the trouble?

Last edited:
Or just look in one of Gabriel's dirty nappies? Saves postage.

But will he make the roofracked Adrian as well?

But will he make the roofracked Adrian as well?

Hm, I don't know, not sure how far his skills go... making a chair, maybe, but making a tiny model human, hmmm

And it wouldn't fit in the box with an Adrian on top, but maybe we can get something to be in the box with the car, so one can put it on and off the car at will, if you get what I mean.

Last edited:
I still think it should be the same Viper model. There's a reason it was a blue one with with stripes... ;)

If not, Viper can keep the cash I sent to him, as a thank you for the fun I had on Finalgear during the last 10(!) years, and the next 10... :cool:

Last edited:
We had a Viper and an Alfa previous round. Why not a Viper and a Zastava this time?

I can see Lip's viewpoint but also see merit in considering this a new project, perhaps ultimately to end up at Quiky's door.

Is it worth adding a poll to that effect to the OP and seeing which way people think we should be going with this?

I say send just one car for ease of transport. I'd like it to be something else, say the zastava, since the Viper had it's trip, however badly it ended.
At least JamesViperBond got the postcards.

He can use the 40USD lip sent him on the plane ticket to get his ass back to Germany in August :p

I vote for the Zastava too but if there is a clamour to continue with another Viper it should go to a vote. Either way I agree one model is enough.

I can't add a poll anymore, a mod would have to do it.

So, the options would be:

1) A new viper, identical to the old one
2) A new viper, slightly different
3) A custom zastava
4) Other, please specify

?

I think just two options - original Viper or custom FG Zastava. Anything else just complicates things unnecessarily.