• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

LIVE 8

Local tv channel shows some random clips, so I watch it with one eye. Wanna see pink floyd :) They just showed audioslave from germany... I wasn't impressed with vocals at all :|

Yeah Black eyed peas had the worst live performace I've seen for a while...

I hope they'll not do anything with Jay-Z... :yucky:

Does anyone know when Pink Floyd is set to come on?

Please don't tell me I missed them. Snoop is just going up in London now.

Pink Floyd is yet to come and Snoop is really killing it. He needs a better crowd, these people aren't here to see him. This has to be his best live performance in years.

I wonder if mine is live, Destiny's child is on here...and that guy with the big mouth just came, he annoys me.

edti: bon jovi

They are showing everything here, danish channels usually do that because they don't have anything else to show.
I saw a little bit of it, with Dido i think.

aolmusic.com is the place to go to watch it if its not on your tv.

*sign the partition as well* END POVERTY

London Hyde Park run down (courtesy of the BBC)

1406 Sir Paul McCartney and U2: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
U2: Beautiful Day, Vertigo, One
1441 Coldplay: In My Place, Fix You
Coldplay and Richard Ashcroft: Bitter Sweet Symphony
1501 Sir Elton John (introduced by Little Britain's Matt Lucas and David Walliams): Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting, The Bitch is Back
Sir Elton John and Pete Doherty: Children of the Revolution
1521 Dido: White Flag, Thank You, Seven Seconds
1541 Stereophonics: Dakota, Local Boy In The Photograph, Bartender And The Thief, Superman
1601 REM (introduced by Ricky Gervais): The One I Love, Losing My Religion, Imitation of Life, Everybody Hurts
1621 Ms Dynamite: Dy-na-mi-tee, Judgement Day, Redemption Song
1641 Keane: Bed Shaped, Somewhere Only We Know
1701 Travis: Sing, Turn, Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
Travis with Bob Geldof: I Don't Like Mondays
1721 Annie Lennox (introduced by Brad Pitt): Why, Little Bird, Sweet Dreams
1741 UB40: Medley - Food For Thought, Who You Fighting For, Reasons, Red Red Wine, Can't Help Falling In Love
1801 Snoop Dogg: Medley - Ups And Downs, It's A G Thang, Drop It, Signs, What's My Name
1821 Razorlight: Somewhere Else, Golden Touch, Vice
1841 Madonna: Like a Prayer, Music, Ray of Light
1901 Snow Patrol: Chocolate, Run
1906 The Killers: All These Things That I've Done
1926 Joss Stone: Super Duper Love, I Had A Dream, Some Kind of Wonderful
1946 Scissor Sisters: Laura, Take Your Mama, Everybody Wants The Same Thing
2006 Velvet Revolver: Do It For The Kids
2026 Sting: Every Breath You Take, Message in a Bottle, Desert Rose
2046 Mariah Carey: Vision of Love, Make It Happen, We Belong Together
2106 Robbie Williams: Let Me Entertain You, Feel, Angels
2126 The Who (introduced by Peter Kay): Who Are You?, Won't Get Fooled Again, Baba O'Riley, Behind Blue Eyes
2149 Pink Floyd: TBC (Expected to play four songs including Money, Comfortably Numb, Wish You Were Here)
2211 Sir Paul McCartney: TBC (Expected to play five songs including The Long and Winding Road)
Finale: Sir Paul McCartney joined on stage by George Michael and Sir Mick Jagger

Madonas performance was fecking exellent, so was U2s and Coldplays, cant wait for Thw Who though.

MOTHER FUCKING DAVE MATTEW'S BAND IS HOGGING THE SHOW IN PHILLY!!!! DAHHHH I WANNA SEE LINKIN PARK NOT YOUR DAMM BAND!

NO ONE BUYS UR MUSIC GET THE HELL OFF THE STAGE!!!

GOD DAMM ITS 3 IN THE MORNING!

YAS I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THEM I AM SO HAPPY!

i actually buy their album lol :shock: innit?

now jay-z's on with them like somone predicted here, gonna go to bed after him if someone sucks comes on

cya

sign the partition

edit

god linkin park are so good live, u can actually see that chester guy put full effort in. jay-z linkin park live is pretty good!!!!

Jay-Z needed to be up there alone.

And this is the first time I've seen Linkin Park perform, or even heard a full song of theirs for that matter. I must say...

... they're garbage. Screaming dude is annoying.

Can't wait for Pink Floyd and the Who.

what the hell the screaming dude is amazing.

guess we all have diff taste in music.

on the other note, EACH ACT IS COMING UP ON BT STRAIGHT AFTER ITS PREFORMED! ROFL! I SWEAR, SNOPP DOGG'S IS THERE AND ALL THE OTHER ONES BEFORE HIM!

i swear they should just get ppl to download something off BT and every item = to signing the partition lol, or 1 buck to africa given by america!

off to bed 4:09 in the morning but worth it

I can't stand this new rock-rap fusion. One or the other, but not together.

It's good that this event is widely watched. It's better than Live Aid in that their not asking for money, simply awareness.

I thought it was brilliant how they showed that woman that was shown in the film when Live Aid was made.

And is it me, or is the Canadian show the worst one. The fuck is Celine Dion doing there? Can't stand that broad. I can't wait for Neil Young, but all these other acts are horrible.