Live For Speed : F1

Dygear

Car(s)
1992 Ford Mustang LX
This league will have the FO8 in F1 2005 V10 trim, and running at a redline of 19,000 RPM with 925+ BHP. Sounds like fun? Then mix in some Blackwood GP, South City Long, Fern Bay Gold, Green, and Black, Kyoto GP Long, Westhill International, AS Historic, and AS GP. Sounds like more fun? Strap your self into to a real F1 race car, as all of the skins will be from the F1 cars (No Team Skins). Sign up here, and become a racer in the first Live For Speed F1 Event. This event will use the Mecanik version for P5, setup will be available soon. A skin pack will be chosen soon.

LFS : F1 Tracks (Internal Eagle Video) - HDTV 720p - 48.6 MB (51,016,704 bytes)

Official Driver List.

Renault
  1. Torben
  2. Keni
McLaren-Mercedes
  1. Dygear
  2. RaCeR
Ferrari
  1. SqueakyDuck
  2. EvenSiS^
Toyota
  1. Truf
  2. Thor
Williams-BMW
  1. Aldi
  2. -Ic3-
BAR-Honda
  1. Ecret
  2. Crazy Harry
Red Bull Racing
  1. R1
  2. V-Steve
Sauber-Petronas
  1. Open
  2. Open
Jordan-Toyota
  1. Gideon
  2. Open
Minardi-Cosworth
  1. Open
  2. Open

February 12th, 2006.

Nice, very nice idea!

Btw, that video is a bit overkill, especially as it has just a few seconds from each track with no car action going on, a normal resolution 5-10mb movie would have been enough imo. :)

How about posting a bit more info about this. I didn't seem to find a precise schedule on your site of when exactly races will happen.

Anyway, since Feb12 is a saturday, I guess you race saturdays.

I would be interested, but I think one race per weekend is enough for me here. I don't want to spend my entire weekend with LFS, I would, but for the next 1/2year I need to do some catching up at university, meaning taking more courses and busier schedule.

Let's lead Minardi to victory :D
Nah, just kidding. Can't handle F08...

And pdanev, february 12 is a sunday btw. And of course there's too little info to get commited to anything.

Yeah sorry for the typo. :)

MXM, it's not simple F08, it's modded with that mecanic thingy, so it's probably even wilder.

Well the 12th is the meet up date so we can all decide what is going to happen. I want the racers to decide what they want to get from this, all I do is lay down the premise. It is up to the will of the community to lead LFS : F1. On the 12th your all welcome to join us on the FragMaster ventrillo chat, that is located here : http://www.fragmaster.net/vt sign up on the eagle race team forums ( http://www.eagleraceteam.com ) and make your voice heard.

As for the video, it was an internal test video that I made to show the quality that can be acaved to my fellow eagles, but as I had gotten so many questions about it I had to release it to show them all what it was, what it was doing, and how we like to setup for movie format for our later eagle videos. Yes, I know, an hour of TopGear is only 350MB and as soon as I find away to get 720p to 2MB for every minute I will do it, but for now, I am going to stick with what I have, what I have learnt (whitch is not alot) and do what I can do to make the best videos I can in the time that I am allotted. [Wow, that part of the post sounded really winey. *Note to self, stop hanging around 6 year old cousin*]

MXM : Its not just an FO8, if they vote to go for the V10s it will be an Formula V8 in Formula 1, V10, 2993cc, 2005 Spec drag. It would be much more then just your FO8 it will be an F1 car with no TC, and no ABS.

I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot but how exactly are you going to race these V10 cars in LFS?... isn't the F08 a V8?... is there a particular mod or this has nothing to do with LFS?

^
Dygear said:
This event will use the Mecanik version for P5, setup will be available soon.
Mecanik is something like Tweak was for S1.

See I just don't want to do that to my LFS. They are hard to control using the power they have.