"Live Topic" Testing

You posting in the thread has not changed. Seeing other people's new posts to a thread without refreshing the page is what's new.

Also: icons removed. They were annoying.

I wanna see, someone post something

ohai mgkdk

omg cool :D

If it helps against global warming ... :p

No more hitting the refresh-button like an overexcited chimp, eh?

Anyone else realise then that the 'Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:' is off/slow?
It's not AJAX powered. Only new posts showing up is.

You have to actually refresh the page for the active users to refresh. Oh the horror.

Also: icons removed. They were annoying.

Yeah they were, but can we have some sort of notification, because I got really confused for a bit there.

testing functionality :)

ok... lets see...

meh its sloooooooooooow

meh its sloooooooooooow
No it's not and the posts of your own posts is unaffected by this addon. It's other people's posts that'll show up live. ;)

Oh. :lol: That's the problem!

Okay, I've finally seen it in action! :) The delay has been about two minutes from my experience. I call that "sloooooooow".

EDIT: Oh, and the big orange box is annoying. It will randomly pop up on posts that aren't even new. :?

Last edited:
Okay, I've finally seen it in action! :) The delay has been about two minutes from my experience. I call that "sloooooooow".

EDIT: Oh, and the big orange box is annoying. It will randomly pop up on posts that aren't even new. :?

The box means a post was edited. The text in the box needs edited to say 'edited' instead of 'added'.

Hmmm, so I've missed that as well. :think: