Local garage wrecked my alloys!!!!

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Alternative we have a member here who may be willing to assist. It would require you to pay the return airfare from Dallas and sundry expenses...... :whistle:

Spectre's sundry expenses...that's a funny name for ammunition.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
79 Opel Kadett|72 Ford Country Sedan|92 Volvo 945

aintnodobbin

Car(s)
Range Rover Sport , Audi A5 S line Convertable
I would if the site let me!!! I'm also a fan of facebook! Hopefully the engineer will report back that the damage was caused by them. It's just proving it. I will never take my cars to have anything done before taking pictures beforehand now. I can't believe what a shallow human being this man is!

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Thinking about it you should have legal cover with your car insurance. Call your insurers and see what they recommend.

nicjasno

BMW Perfectionist
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 BMW E30 325iT, '95 BMW E36 318ti compact
They incriminated themselves. It's our duty to expose them. How else can you warn other people doing bussiness with them?

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Well, the only evidence we have is a new member's first post. No offense to the OP, but I understand why we would want to take caution in defacing businesses.

aintnodobbin

Car(s)
Range Rover Sport , Audi A5 S line Convertable
No offfence taken. I just wanted to highlight the fact that you should definately take pics before you get work done on your cars. As far as naming and shaming, well, Facebook is doing that for me. Guy from insurance came out today, so hopefully that will sort it out.