Local garage wrecked my alloys!!!!

Alternative we have a member here who may be willing to assist. It would require you to pay the return airfare from Dallas and sundry expenses...... :whistle:

Spectre's sundry expenses...that's a funny name for ammunition.

I would if the site let me!!! I'm also a fan of facebook! Hopefully the engineer will report back that the damage was caused by them. It's just proving it. I will never take my cars to have anything done before taking pictures beforehand now. I can't believe what a shallow human being this man is!

Thinking about it you should have legal cover with your car insurance. Call your insurers and see what they recommend.

They incriminated themselves. It's our duty to expose them. How else can you warn other people doing bussiness with them?

Well, the only evidence we have is a new member's first post. No offense to the OP, but I understand why we would want to take caution in defacing businesses.

No offfence taken. I just wanted to highlight the fact that you should definately take pics before you get work done on your cars. As far as naming and shaming, well, Facebook is doing that for me. Guy from insurance came out today, so hopefully that will sort it out.