Local scumbags bury their dog alive

Seasonone

Car(s)
RB25 "silvia"
http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_102408_news_dog_hit_by_hammer.1474180b7.html

Good thing they released his name, a quick google search gives a # and address. Since they aren't being charged with anything hopefully they get harassed for a month or so.

It's pretty amazing, you can hit a dog in the head with a hammer and bury it alive and get nothing, but they just had a story (watching the news right now) about some kid who spray painted a warehouse that has police cars and he's getting 70+ charges.

"The two told KGW they were so distraught after the experience they left the dog in the ground and went out to dinner."

I hope they DIAF.

Hopefully they put the video up, a lady from one of the pet services, i would guess the aspca or humane society said "why didn't you call us?" and her response was "I didn't have your number"

Haha, Forest Grove, why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

Animal cruelty really gets me. I think it's because they can never comprehend what's going on and why it's happening. It's just horrific. Saying that I have heard that animal torture is actually quite popular in the Far East and the things done there aren't worth mentioning.

I?ve seen some TV documentaries in the UK following around the RSPCA, think it was called Animal Cops or the like, which showed some real stupid and bad people who shouldn?t be anywhere near animals.

The documentary series showed the RSPCA inspectors who can and do take these idiots to the court in England.
The idiots get fined but more importantly banned from keeping or living with animals for so many years.

Would or could, the county or Oregon state courts impose a ban for this type case?

Good thing they released his name, a quick google search gives a # and address. Since they aren't being charged with anything hopefully they get harassed for a month or so.
They haven't been charged yet. No doubt those stupid fucks will be charged with some form of animal cruelty. I can't even string a coherent sentence together that properly says how pissed off stuff like this makes me.