Logie Awards, Stig Spotting

cdougw

Car(s)
Golf
Currently watching the logie red carpet show... and in the background, who do I see? Stiggy! haha If anyone has the ability to take a few screen shots of stig at the logies, that would be great:p

:lmao: my family are watching the red carpet and my brother, sister and I all went 'IT'S THE STIG!!!!' Then rewound to watch it again :D

Umm .... guys, I wouldn't broadcast (on the interweb) that I was watching the logies, if I were you ........ just keep it to yourself ... your dirty little secret :p.

Good point...I was actually watching MotoGP before they changed the channel, and we're a one TV household...does that make it better?

That so made my night. Shelly Craft was talking on screen (or was it jules Lund?) when I saw Stiggie walking on the red carpet.

What would've been better is if they won Most Popular Lifestyle. (God Damnit Better Homes and Gardens)

What would've been better is if they won Most Popular Lifestyle. (God Damnit Better Homes and Gardens)

Yeah that was utter bollucks! Watched the Logies for about 5 mins after they missed out and for god sake someone kill that Gretel whatsherface. Does she honestly believe she is funny :blink:

edit:
0,,6607841,00.jpg

Last edited: