Logitech G25 - How large are the pedals?

DarkRaven

Car(s)
2007 Audi A3 2.0 TDI
Hi!

A question for all the G25 owners here, and I assume there are quite a few:
I am thinking of buying one next week or so and the problem is that I didn?t have the opportunity to test it myself, so far I just have seen pictues of it.
The point is that I have quite large feet, the EUR size is 50 which is equivalent to UK size 14 and US size 14 1/2 to 15.
Do you think I could encounter some problems, especially with the clutch and brake pedal? I think the accelerator won?t be a problem as it is a bit seperated from the other pedals on the right side of the pedal module.

I have UK size 13 feet, and find it fine. I haven't had the ability to play on a game which uses the clutch, but I am planning on getting Test Drive Unlimited soon, which I think uses it. But playing with it whilst it is off, it seems perfect. I haven't driven a real car, so can't tell you whether it is realistic, but I also do like the fact that the brake pedal is harder to push than the accelerator thanks to the pistons inside them.

I would genuinely encourage you to get a G25. Its great.

Any more questions PM me.

My brother with clown feet uses it just fine, it's really down to the game how realistic it is. Obviously you get no feel through the clutch pedal so it isn't that much like real-life and the shifter is quite sloppy

Yeah, the shifter is a bit sloppy until you get the hang of it. On topic though, the pedals for more than fine for my UK 12 feet

By now I got it from the online shop of my choice, tested it for a week or so and finally decided to send it back.
The pedals are easily big enough for my feet, so that was not a problem.
But even after tens of hours playing it just did not feel right, I could not even manage to get close to my keyboard-laptimes in GTR 2.
NFS worked fine and so did TDU but I am not going to spend 230 ? on a wheel and then only use it for some arcade racer or semi-sim in case of TDU. The shifter is indeed a bit sloppy and in the end quite useless, you are of course much fast using the flappy pedals on the wheel but that was not really a surprise...

Conclusion:
Great wheel in terms of build quality and so on (apart from the shifter, they should make that a bit more solid), but I just cannot get used to it. Although I have to say I think it is not the wheel?s fault, it is mine.
It is a shame really, I liked the smell of the leather filling the entire room :)

I know it is about 2 months since I have started this thread, just wanted to let you know how the story ends!

Well, I had the same experience when I switched from Keyboard to the Driving Force Pro (playing LFS). I just couldn't drive as fast as I did before...

I needed about 1 month to get used to it but then it got even better... much better indeed!!!

I don't regret at all that I bought it and could never ever switch back to another controller now. So in my case it just needed more time...

But tbh, if I had bought a wheel for 230 ?, I probably would have sent it back, too.
Just because the risk is too high, that I waste the money if I don't get used to it.

Maybe buy a dfp. I hear you can have them for about 50 ? or so 8)