• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Logo..

Skr4tCH

Is it only me or other people realize that the logo on the mainsite is backwards and its actually in the first gear? :-/

OMG I think ur right..look at the 5th Gear logo ppl's!!-Other way around.

Not always, a Mercedes van has a different reverse gearbox, maybe some other cars too, this could be the final gear of a six speed gearbox.

Jostyrostelli said:
Not always, a Mercedes van has a different reverse gearbox, maybe some other cars too, this could be the final gear of a six speed gearbox.
If thats not true>>Viper>> :) :eek: :| :? :oops:

hmmm I was gonna redeem viper by saying that it could be one of those boxes like in the daewoos but... umm they don't have 6 gears and the reverse gear goes up next to first.... not down next to 2nd.

Looks fine by me. :blink:

:think: Reverse down by the second gear, then up left one, down second, and so on...

OH wait ! ... That's a truck transmission. :oops:

;)

Yeah, first gear is in the upper left on a car.

what?

learn to drive kids :roll:

although it must be some gay LHD shit or something, since usually the layout is

Code:
1-3-5

2-4-6-R

Renesis said:
learn to drive kids :roll:

although it must be some gay LHD shit or something, since usually the layout is

Code:
1-3-5

2-4-6-R
R varies. It's on the left side of most cars that I know. Left and down usually.

It's down right on the vast majority of cars, for the simple reason that they're 5 Speeds.

and even on most 6 Speeds it's down right like on the RX-8

Yeah, I was wrong.